Her life.

Snowstorm lived her life in the Ice Kingdom, 

where she thought she was happy. And she kind of was. Kind of.  She spent her entire day just longing for night and staring out into sea. It wasn't her favorite thing. 

Being in first circle, she was recognized for just specifically that. Which didn't really seem right, ok, yes, she was in first circle, where no one could really get. So what? No one really actually knew her. Not even her so called "mother", who she never really obeyed. 

Snowstorm remembered one time she had caught her sneaking out and had told her to stop. She didn't. She kept going out. Sneaking out. After that, Mom never caught her. 

Finally, it was midnight, and Snowstorm waited patiently for her mother's breathing to even out. When she finally fell asleep. While doing so, Snowstorm grabbed her carved icewing and placed it into the shard-pouches that floated by her waist. She put pieces of penguin and a couple of daggers and other weapons. Snowstorm stepped close to the window and stopped quietly. Mother was asleep. Now it was time to make her escape. 

Snowstorm opened the window eagerly and quietly. When she tried to jump through the window, her wings were too big and caught on the edges of the window. "Argh." She snarled in anger quietly. When she got her wings out, she fell into the fluffy white snow below the window. "Yesssss." Snowstorm said, smiling with agreement with herself.

Ahhh, mood swings. With a grunt, Snowstorm shortened her wings (Which were 4x as big as an average skywing's) then took off. When she got past the turbulence lifting off, she spread her wings wide. 

Smooth sailing, Snowstorm she smiled at the thought.