The Two

She flew for at least an hour until she got to the ocean. There,

there were dozens of dazzling peaks. In the light of only the moons, everything looked as though it glowed. She landed roughly and sat close to the edge of a peak just so she could feel the cold breeze drift across her scales. 

Snowstorm took a deep breath, breathing the ocean air deep into her lungs. She had been trapped in the icy dungeon forever! Snowstorm hated it there. There was no ocean, and just WAY too strict from the way she liked her life. All she simply wished was that her life had some freedom. Instead of just being locked up in a icy prison the icewings call 'school'.

There is NO way the younger dragonets can survive in that prison. If I can't survive in there, they probably can't either. Snowstorm thought as she stared into the ocean. She began to tap her talons on the snow beneath her. Where was her girl? How come she wasn't here yet? She should have been here by now.  Where did she go? Did she get lost again? "If she did, I'm going to cry." Snowstorm said aloud. Quickly, Snowstorm glanced around. She could feel eyes on her back. "Who's there!?" Snowstorm yelled as whirled around spreading her wings to look threatening.

"Relax Snowstorm, it's me!" Ice popped her head out from behind the other end of the glacier. Snowstorm let out a breath of relief. There she was. "Three moons, where have you been? I've been waiting here for hours! You had m- Ice cut her off by putting her talons on Snowstorm's snout - Calm down." Ice said quietly. Snowstorm went quiet. "Look me in the eyes, Snowstorm." Ice said calmly. Calming down, Snowstorm looked into her gleaming eyes. 

"I'm fine." She said, before a smile as big as her arm spread across her face. Snowstorm began to smile too. The two fell into the snow, erupting in giggles. "The look on your face! - Snowstorm exploded with giggles - You were so serious!" Ice said between explosions of giggles. "You too! You should have seen it! It was priceless!" Snowstorm laughed. 

They joked the rest of the night, erupting with giggles a LOT. Eventually, they were so tired of laughing that when they lay down, they even stayed quiet. A few minutes later, however, they began to laugh again. That was how well they got along. The two practically couldn't stare at each other for less than a couple of minutes before they erupted into more laughing. 

Snowstorm fell backward into the fluffy snow, spreading her wings completely across the snow, just as Ice lay down next to her and put her head on Snowstorm's wing. The two fell asleep quickly, thinking about one another. 

Snowstorm slept the dreamless sleep that night while Ice's head was filled with multiple dreams. I forgot to say goodnight.... oh well....  Snowstorm said as her eyes closed, and she fell asleep dreamlessly.