1. " RUN, RUN, RUNAWAY, RUNAWAY BABY ! "

There's a smell that most people would hate, the smell of smoke. But to SUNNY, to MEWO, it was such an amazing smell. The best smell, the smell of traveling.
SUNNY was moving away, but not with his mother.
The thing is, this world, they didn't plan on moving away. Well, not until three years later.
They had an idea, SUNNY'S friends. An idea they proposed to each of their parents.
Well, All except AUBREY. she was running away. Then again, where was she running from? Her mother had left her, committed a sad death that they formerly thought MARI had committed. Then again, it was coming for her mother. There was nothing she could do to stop it from happening.
Three years, everyones older. When they arrive to their new home, It's going to be SUNNY'S birthday.

SUNNY is eighteen, turning 19 in a day.
KEL is nineteen.
AUBREY is ninteen.
BASIL is ninteen.
HERO is twenty-three.

In summary, four nineteen-year-olds, and a twenty-three year old.
Well, its time to go. Everyone is packed and ready.
"Everyone ready?" Hero asks. He had work supplies, and he had also applied for a job at the GINO'S there.
"Mhm." Aubrey says. Her hair dye had worn out, now her hair was back to black with a pink fade. She was wearing one of MARI'S old outfits. It was sweet, really.
"Yep! But, uh.. HERO?" KEL said, a questioning tone.
"Yes, KEL? What is it?" Hero responds.
"Uhm, could i take out the sensory board? Please??" KEL asked shyly, he had always thought it was babyish to have a sensory board, but he kinda needed it.
"Heh. Of course, KEL. No need to ask!" Hero laughs. Both of them open KEL's bag and takes out his sensory board. KEL's outfit was complex, but it was an outfit that largely helped KEL. He wore a orange-yellow checkered-patterned shirt, as well as a lot of bracelets he can fidget with. He had black shorts with a stripe at the bottom, with long black-white striped socks and his shoes.
AUBREY  sat in the back seat, with BASIL. BASIL wore two flower clips and a sweater with a flower in the middle of it. His pants went all the way down to the ground, and we're wide at the bottom. They were plain pastel green pants with a white flower on the hip. He wore black fingerless gloves with white flowers on them. BASIL was already pretty tired, so by the time they got in the car, BASIL was already resting his head on AUBREY's shoulder, sleeping.
"Alrighty, everyone take your seats, and get ready for a ride!" HERO said.