2. shouting songs while shaking SUNNY 😧

It was a chaotic ride. first, HERO had the idea to play some songs. Everyone agreed to it, and they put their favorite songs on the queue.

HERO — i'd rather sleep, sk8er boy, mary on a cross
KEL — best worst mistake, boys don't cry
BASIL — all i want is you, jealous
AUBREY — Rät, absolute territory, i'm so crazy for youuu </3, numbers
SUNNY — My time, Hayloft 11, anonymous M, Honey i'm home, perfect nothing, candle queen, housewife radio, dai dai dai kirai, christmas kids, treehouse, soft boy, beach boy, partner's in crime, blue hair, narcissistic personality disorder, shes homeless, tell me, friday theme - crunchy, night dancer, and drunk-dazed.

Yea, SUNNY put a lot of songs. You can tell.
HERO'S songs were played first. SUNNY knew all of these songs, he had basically curled up into a ball and hummed each lyric. He enjoyed the music, but all of the songs were a bit.. depressing. SUNNY lifted his head up and looked at KEL. KEL looked straight back at him. KEL's smile faded as he looked longer at SUNNY.
'.. his eyes.' KEL thought. 'Why, BASIL? Why'd you have to damage his eye THIS badly?'
'his eyes are beautiful. They are.. but why? Now he's blind in one eye.'
'i'm thankful that hes even alive, but...'
KEL stopped thinking. He hadn't realized he was crying. SUNNY had scooted over to the middle seat and had been hugging KEL. KEL felt comfort, and the two rested together.
The music went on, everyone was listening to the music and singing to it.
SUNNY glanced over at the violin case that had been where he was sitting. He was scared to start playing it again, but he was going to. He had to.
The songs continued. They couldn't really tell, but KEL got a glance to the back seat. Like they had multiple times before, BASIL and AUBREY were making out. It was normal, at this point. KEL laughed. SUNNY smiled.
SUNNY laid down and rested his head on KEL's lap. KEL chattered away and SUNNY listened quietly. HERO looked in the car mirror, then looked to his side.
Thats when something weird happened.
MARI. MARI was sitting in the seat, smiling.
" HERO. You didn't think i was gone for good, did you? I'm not going to miss out on living with my friends. " MARI said.
" but- wha- how..? " HERO stutters.
"Magic." MARI says. She laughs, her form turning from "spirit MARI" to just MARI. HERO was shocked.
"MARI, i missed you so much." HERO said, in a loving tone.
"I've missed you too, My HERO." MARI said sweetly. "Now, focus on driving, love. We don't want a car crash." MARI said. She sat looking forward, her hands on her lap.
It was final. She was back for good. HERO would tell them once they had woken up. HERO turned down the music, deciding to make it quieter so that the others could sleep better.
...and then they were there.