My Heart 2

An amused huff from Bull, but then he said nothing at all as he continued to undo the buttons and slide the shirt from Cullen's shoulders. Cullen only let go of himself to switch hands, as before.

'Now you get to lie down,' Bull said, pushing firmly at Cullen's chest, keeping up the pressure until Cullen was all the way on his back, legs hanging over the side of the bed.

'Still waiting for an answer,' Cullen said.

'Mmhm,' Bull said, and then grasped Cullen's knees and spread them wide enough that Cullen's hips ached. Cullen started to lift up, and then his eyes widened when he realised that Bull was kneeling between the space he'd made. He winced when his hands clenched – he'd forgotten he was still holding himself.

'What-?'

Bull tugged him forwards, and then Cullen stared up at the ceiling when he felt teeth and lips mouth over his pelvis. Then a sharp nip that hurt enough that Cullen's breath caught in his throat. Another that followed, and Cullen hissed, then dug the fingers of his free hand down into the blankets because his cock twitched. Cullen was sure it wasn't the pain alone, but also Bull's face being remarkably close to his cock. That was...intriguing, at the least.

'Are you...?' Cullen wasn't entirely sure how to finish that sentence. 'Ah. Can I let go now?'

'Nope,' Bull said.

And then Bull pressed close enough that his nose bumped against Cullen's cock. But all he did was brush his lips against the backs of Cullen's knuckles. Then he returned his attentions to Cullen's leg, holding it angled outward with his hand and striping his tongue over flesh that Cullen was sure had never really been that sensitive.

'I must say,' Cullen said, 'it's odd to not be tied up or blindfolded or gagged or...well, you know.'

'You asking?' Bull said, and Cullen felt Bull's smile against his leg. 'You think I need strips of cloth or lengths of rope to get you to do what I want?'

'It's not that,' Cullen said. 'It's just-'

'Now I think I want you to cover your mouth with your other hand. Y'know. Otherwise you're just gonna question every little thing I do. So how about you do that, and just lift it up when you need to say the watchword?'

'Bull-' Cullen began, and then yelped when Bull bit hard into the top of his thigh, down into the muscle. Cullen swiftly clapped his hand over his mouth, lips pressed together, because that wasn't a little nip. That would bruise. Even as Bull licked wetly over it, Cullen could feel the soreness throb through abraded skin.

Bull's other hand cupped Cullen's where he grasped himself. And then with no fanfare, Bull changed the angle and the tip of Cullen's cock slid into a heat that seemed impossible when contrasted with the cool of his hands.

This was something Cullen had only ever imagined. In those moments hastily stolen, he'd only ever been the one on his knees, and he'd only ever been able to know what this was like through daydreams or hearing people crow or coo about what it felt like. He couldn't quite wrap his head around the fact that Bull was kneeling between his legs, shoulders stretching his thighs apart, lips meeting Cullen's fingers as Bull sucked at him in a slow and steady rhythm.

Cullen moaned into his own palm, arousal sharp, blood beginning to flush into his length. He could feel himself growing and couldn't move his hand away, because Bull's hand kept him caught in place.

It still took time for him to get fully hard, and he couldn't quite bring himself to be worried about it, because he was having problems getting past the fact that this was happening, that Bull was doing it, that it felt far more amazing than his dry, calloused palm.