How beautiful

Chuuya's fist hit Dazai's cheek, and the multicolored pill fell out of his mouth. His eyes fluttered open, meeting Chuuya's bright white scleras. He cupped his cheek, pulling Chuuya out of the trance that Corruption had him in, a soft look in Dazai's eyes. "You used Corruption believing I'd save you? How beautiful..." He murmured. Chuuya groaned, sounds of pain escaping his lips. "What I believed in was your disgusting craftiness and your stubborn refusal to die." The two slowly started to fall, saved by Chuuya's gravity manipulation. Dazai's bandages slowly started to unravel and fall from his neck, falling to the ground.

"A small critique though, that was a rather violent way to wake up snow white." Dazai chuckled. Chuuya rolled his eyes, "You were the one who hid a poison antidote in your mouth, you knew I was going to punch you." 

Dazai groaned, "Awww but I thought you'd kiss me!" He joked again. "You thought I wouldn't?" Chuuya replied, obviously serious. Dazai raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Huh?" Chuuya pulled Dazai closer by the collar of his ivory suit and pressed his lips against Dazai's. The kiss ended as soon as it started, with Chuuya pulling away. A smug smile was painted on Chuuya's lips, and Dazai looked looked speechless. "You satisfied, snow white?"

"Very."