Chapter.28

Chapter.28
_________________________________________

"I'm scared,"

"Why?"

"I don't know what you're about to feed us," Felix said, I rolled my eyes. He laughed and kissed my neck. I bit my lip in concentration, kneading dough takes all the energy out of me.

Felix watched from over my shoulder. "I'm gonna head downstairs" he whispered. The gym is downstairs, I think Chris, Changbin and Jungkook are still down there.

"Okay" I said.

He kissed me again before leaving. I wiped the sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand and grabbed the biscuit cutter. I finished cutting the biscuits and it was tome to put them in the oven.

"What are you making?" I heard Seokjin ask from behind me. I jumped and almost dropped the pan of biscuits. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he apologized.

"You're fine" I told him as I placed the biscuits on the oven rack. "I'm making a good ol country cooked supper" I replied in a sarcastic tone. He squinted his eyes and pursed his lips. "And if you guys don't like it then get door dash" I said.

He hovered over the counter where the chicken pot pie and mashed potatoes were. "You sound annoyed" he said, I sighed and pushed the strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm not, these biscuits just give me hell" I said.

I turned around to see him mixing the mashed potatoes. "I don't think I've ever had potatoes in mashed form" he said.

"I'm sure you have, you just don't remember" I said. He looked up from the mashed potatoes and met my eyes. "I'll help you fix the table" he said.

"Thank you" I said. I'm so tired, I'm willing to take up anyone's offer to help me. I just had a feeling something wasn't right, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Me and Seokjin set the table, Everyone was making their way to the table, some excited to try my food and some not. I don't blame them, the table didn't really have that much color. All the food was either white or brown.

I didn't realize that until now.

I finally took my seat in between Felix and Reese. Seokjin had already fixed Reese's plate, I thought that was nice of him. "Thank you for dinner" Felix said to me. I smiled and squeezed his hand under the table.

"Shall we pray?" Hyunjin asked.

"Screw that, I'm hungry" Changbin said, he took Reese's plate from him and took and started digging into the mashed potatoes and chicken pot pie.

"Hey" Reese said.

Changbin stuck his tongue out at Reese, I rolled my eyes and shook my head at Changbin. "Don't worry Reese, I'll fix you another plate.

The room was starting to get rowdy with everyone talking as they fixed their plates.

That was until Changbin started to choke. Minho placed his hand on Changbin's back. "괜찮아?" He asked him. Changbin fell out of his chair choking.

I froze and looked down at the plate he was eating from.

The mashed potatoes...