Roxas' weapon (RWBY & REBLS)

(Volume 4)

(Volume 4)

Weapons - Fire Axe, Prosthetic arm

Use -

Roxas uses his weapon to slash or put the parts of the grin and he can also deflect the enemy with it with or without the flames of his weapon activated by itself or with his semblance.

After the fall of Beacon including losing his arm after he saved Yang from her reckless decision as he sacrificed his arm to Adam Taurus, he was given a new arm without it on by James Ironwood. He initially refused it due to depression, but later sometime to reflect and heal at least partially, Roxas chose it to use it, spray painting the new limb red match his aura. Created by Pietro Polendina, Roxas' cybernetic limb possesses great strength. Its power is shown during the days when he and Yang were both still healing after the events of the fall of Beacon. It is also outfitted with most of his limb including a shotgun. The arm can detached from his bicep at will. It is also durable enough to take fully charged strike and continued functioning even after its damage. In atlas, Roxas' arm is modified. It is now larger with more mass and more gold plates around. It more resembles the design of Yang's Ember Celica.

Appearance -

The axe looks like the Vikings' weapons but it's more detailed like a Knight's weapon. It can be turned on from the normal weapon to the fire weapon by itself or with Roxas' semblance. It can also causes fire when he uses it.

Roxas begin using a silver and white robotic arm during the volume 4 while he's staying at Patch with his grandfather, Yang and Taiyang. He paints his arm red and black. The robotic arm has the same weights as Roxas' real left arm with adding more muscles to it.

~•~