Chapter 3 - Sister Bonding

I woke up from my sleep. I positioned myself to sit down and stretched both of my arms. I looked at my phone, checking the clock.

Its still 4 AM in the morning.

Guess i'm the only one to be awake early. 2 days ago was quite tiring. I can still feel the pain from Bronya's kick. Altough it has subsided a bit, I can still feel it.

I noticed there's a bump on my blanket.

"What the..."

Now i've also noticed something is currently holding my leg... I slowly pulled the blanket.

"Again?..."

Seriously, this is not the first time she has done this! But i'm sure i've locked the door?...

The door was half opened. But the lock is not broken at all. I looked at Bronya again and sighed.

'seems like she was worried for me...'

"Maybe i should just hold myself in this position longer"

I got overslept again...

⟨⟨Third Person⟩⟩

Mei woke up from her sleep and starts to do her daiky stretching. She opened her bedroom door and headed to the kitchen. She starts to cook for the dorm's inhabitants.

Kiana smelled the great delicacy Mei has prepared for this morning. She rose up from her bed and quickly began to run towards the source of this smell. She found Mei, cooking for today's breakfast.

"Good morning, Mei!"

"Ah, Kiana. Would you please wake up the rest for breakfast?"

"Sure Mei!"

Kiana dashed her way towards Bronya's room. But before she took her third step. She bumped into someone, she fell onto her butt.

"Oof!"

Kiana rubbed her butt and saw someone tall with a red glasses. The person in front of her just glared at her body without showing any emotions.

"Kiana. You should've payed more attention to your surroundings"

"Fu-Fu- Fu Hua!"

"Ah, Class Rep. Good morning, breakfast will be ready soon"

"Sorry, F-Fu Hua. I have to call the rest, Bye!"

Kiana continued to walk into Bronya's bedroom. She arrived at the front door. She knocked at it, but there was no response at all.

'huh? Weird... Bronya usually woke up early so she could play some games before breakfast and school starts...'

She pushed the door. It was unlocked.

"Bronya?"

The room was empty. No signs of a grey haired loli around. The bed was also empty. Kiana looked around the room and noticed, Bronya's collections. Consoles, dolls, and merchandise. Altough Kiana was not a Homu fan. She admired Bronya's dedications.

Kiana left the room shortly.

Not before she managed to take a peek at the new Kallen Fantasy game that was just released. She closed the room door and thought.

'weird... Is she in, Alyona's room?'

She walked slowly. She noticed Himeko's room door was opened a bit. She take a peek at it. Only to see, Himeko laying on her bed. Naked.

"Hnggh..."

"?!"

"Kiana... don't... tell, theresa... about the... grapes..."