Of All Characters, Why did I become the Villainess' Father?!

My name is Dae Han-wool (hangul= 대한울). While my name may amount to heavenly greatness, I haven't anything great that reaches the heavens. My parents live in South Chuncheong Province, and I was raised and provided in a farm. I grown up to be but a simple, average man who wears glasses and has the average sense of fashion. I am but a satisfied ambivert who enjoys writing webnovels and lives in a nice and cozy apartment. 

My most famous work; "The Sadistic Heroine and the Villainess Must Dote on the Degenerate Villain!", features the heroine, a sadistic marquis' daughter, and the villainess, a count's sole heir, fighting over the villain that wants to end the world; the sole prince of a fallen kingdom.

As soon as I published my work, the feedback I received was astounding! Publishers loved my work and wanted it to be an official book, sold in stores and libraries! The title may not be an original, or a vague title that peaks interests, my editors say that it's the plot that counts.

So here I am, after my payday, riding my beloved bike all the way home. It was a rather late time might I add, so the roads aren't as clear to me, especially as I'm wearing glasses. If I want to watch my favorite TV show, I need to hurry and get home.

I wasn't really worried about fast vehicles since this place is a rural area, but when I saw my shadow in front of me, I realize that the light came from a sportscar behind me, driving at me at high speeds.

I tried to drive near the pavement lights, but the driver either didn't see me or didn't care at all for whatever he hits, as my bike hit his left rearview mirror, and sends me and my bike flying off of the guardrail and off the cliff. 'I curse that stupid, irresponsible driver for the rest of his life!' were my thoughts as I shut my eyes, bracing for impact.

But it never came.

No leaves rustling, no body pain from hitting branches, no feeling at all. 'Am I in a comatose?' were my first thoughts are gaining consciousness again.

As I adjusted my senses, I hear sniffling noises coming from the left side of my body. "Father, please, wake up already! You can't leave me here alone!". It was a little girl, but Father? Maybe I'm in a hospital and her Father is the patient right beside me? I couldn't tell, as my sense of touch seemed to not exist as well.

I just hoped that I didn't get hit-and-run'd by that sportscar driver, because I don't think the payment for my novel's royalties can pay for this, especially since my nerves don't seem to be working anymore.

As the time goes by, the little girl visits her father, and tells her stories from her school. She must be a chunibyo because most of her stories involved magic, demons and monsters. While it was funny, it was entertaining at the same time. I wanted to listen to her voice some more.

A few times, people call out to the girl to leave, as I assume it was because of the visiting hours, but they all ranged from a young man, to an older woman, and an old man. But they all called her one thing in common; "My Lady". This means she's some kind of big shot, and they're all her servants, then her father must be some kind of rich tycoon.. must be nice to have so much money..

As the days go by, the girl's voice became more mature and lovely, oh my, how many years have gone by? The only thing that kept my sanity intact was the girl's, Demelza's stories. It's quite a funny coincidence that her name is the same one that I gave to the villainess of my novel. speaking of which, how is the publication of my novel going?

And one day, after countless attempts at moving, my finger moved. So some of my nerves still exist. To my surprise, Demelza suddenly shouts for a Doctor. Did her father wake up? That'd be nice if it were the case.

And to my, once again, surprise, someone touched my hands. Was it my parents? No no, they'd audibly panic if it were the case.. were they not here with me? Then who's touching me?! I attempted to wriggle my hands out the person's grasp, but they seemed to hold onto me tighter.

"He is showing signs of consciousness, and rejoice, as he may wake up soon."  A new voice spoke. Various sighs of reliefs were spread all over the room. Were they talking about me? That can't be..

More days went by, I've now realized that I am indeed Demelza's father. Now that I  have feeling in my hands, I can feel her caressing my hands ever-so-gently, ah, if I could cry, I'd be showering in saltwater.

More attempts to open my eyes and one-sided conversations from her pass by for weeks, and I finally manage to open them. The first thing I see is a bright light looming above and front of me. It was a chandelier. Who decorates their hospitals so old-fashioned??

It took me some time, and some panicked yelling  from the servants around me, for me to adjust to my surroundings. It seems that I wasn't in a hospital. This place has to be Demelza's home, and they hired private doctors to take care of me.

Then, someone barged in the room. It was a crying young girl, by the sounds of her voice, she sounds like Demelza. I attempted to speak, but my voice was rough from not speaking for so long.

"Hello.. Demelza.." were my first words after waking up. She stood still, seemingly shocked, then jumped onto my bed to encapsulate me in a hug. If I heard my body shatter, I certainly didn't feel it. Thank ****.

Afterward, I finally got my body to move, but the doctor says that I won't be as good as I used to be, so I needed to be sent to physical therapy. And just like that, months passed by.

I've discovered things. I am in fact, no longer Dae Han-wool, but the father of my novel's villainess; Count Norvell Ziegler. And that villainess is none other than my sweet angel Demelza Ziegler.

I wrote it so that in the novel, Norvell dies in a coma after being sent to war, leaving his daughter all alone. Her mother already died at childbirth so that made her a noble orphan. Looking back at it, I only killed them off so she can become evil and be the villainess, but now that was just unnecessarily cruel.

I didn't write their interactions as they were only characters mentioned as the villainess' backstory but seeing Demelza smile at me like a pure ball of sunshine make me feel like they were a good family.

I will save my beloved daughter from being a sadist like the heroine and refrain from making her fall in love with the villain. I don't want anyone corrupting my daughter. This is now my mission to make up to her after making her fate miserable. I swear on my names; Author Dae Han-wool and Count Norvell Ziegler.