•1•Introduction

Alarm rang ~~
Its 7 o'clock I woke up and went to see my wife who is sleeping in next room.

Alarm rang ~~Its 7 o'clock I woke up and went to see my wife who is sleeping in next room

Yaah we slept in different room. Cuz she didn't accept me as her husband till now its going to be one year of our marriage.
This was all because of our parents. I love her but I hastate to confess before my confessions she said she don't like me. My heart broke after listening these words from her. Our parents give so much pressure so we have to marry each other. But I believe one day Y/n will accept me and love me how much I love her.

I AM JEON JUNGKOOK.
CEO OF JEON CORP.

And also jeon y/n's husband 😁

Oh it's too late I have to go to work , I'm getting ready till then y'all "enjoy the flash back of how we get into this relationship."

Flashback*

A/n pov

Jungkook's phone rang~~
It was his dad.

"Anneyonghaseyo Appa!" Jungkook said in tired voice. "Ye my son how are you lately, you didn't come home from last three days , your voice don't seems good." Mr. Jeon being worried for jk. "I'm good Appa just tired of these works." Jungkook said to give relief to Mr. Jeon. "Ohh My son how about you take a rest tomorrow." It was Mrs. Jeon. "Tomorrow!! Why? Is there anything tomorrow? Jungkook can't understand why his parents telling him to take rest. "Nothing, we were planning to meet one of our old friend with you. "Mr. Jeon said but hiding something from jungkook. "If you come with us we will be happy." Mrs. Jeon is now emotionally blackmailing jungkook. "Ohk Appa, eomma I will come with you." Jungkook was still confuse what his parents want. "My son you're the best." Both of them jump in happiness.

Jungkook put down his phone and starts working again.

At Night-

Jungkook come home have a dinner with his parents, take a bath and went to sleep.

Next Morning-

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully. He was woken by a noise in his room.

Jungkook pov :

I opened my eyes I can't believe it was my eomma who never disturbed me in sleeping, was looking something in my wardrobe "Ya eomma stop this I am not able to sleep." I said pleading her. "Enough of your sleep wake up , had your bath and come down stairs we want to talk with you." She said rudely. "Hurry up." She pulled my blanket which is covering my face and my pillow under my head and shout in my ear. "I'm going." I said.
"I'm so irritate with this couple I can't even understand their intentions behind everything they do." I whispered and headed to the bathroom.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

End of ch 1
Y/n's entry in next ch stay tuned...... 💜

Words - 474😅