•15• Misunderstanding

Please read..
Note:

Hey dreamers.. I know it's so late.. So so much late. But I'm sorry. I can't decide what to write, my every idea seems childish to me. Lastly I thought to give up on this ff, but the views got me back. It's been more than 5 months and I'm back with a chapter it's still not perfect... Again I'm really really sorry.. Please forgive me for keep you all waiting for so long.

Here we goo...:

A/n POV;

Y/n, Taehyung and Eunsook were sitting in the LIVING ROOM and talking.
Taehyung told what happened when he went to his father and how his parents got too happy after listening to his decision.

Both of them congrats him.

Eunsook - What happened Y/n? I'm noticing you're not behaving well since we came back from shopping.

Y/n - No,no I'm fine.... It- it's just I'm tired of shopping.

Taehyung - If something happen to you Y/n then you can tell us we're your best friends.

Y/n - I know...but nothing happened to me.. I'm alright.
I'm going to sleep Good Night.

Eunsook & Taehyung - Good Night.

Y/n POV:

Why am I even waiting for his call I have to call him and ask.. Why am I waiting his to be free.
Just because I love him. Hmph.

As soon as I enter my room my phone rang~~ Mr. Him

Jungkook :- Helloooooo Y/niee.. I got tried too much today.

I just simply listen and didn't reply.

Jungkook :- Y/n are you there?

Me : hm.

Jungkook :- Did something happen?

Me :- Why you hide things from me?...

Jungkook : What are you talking about Y/nie I never hide things from you.

Me :- Jungkook don't lie.

Jungkook :- Jungkook?! Seriously what made you call me from kookie, jungkookie and all to JUNGKOOK??!

FlashBack;

At Shopping Mall

Eunsook was billing and Y/n was sitting a little far from there.

??? - Y/n.

Y/n - Who are you?

??? - I have no time for my introduction I'm here to show you a video.

That person then show a video.

In that video:

Chan Mi - Sir I have some photos that declared that your wife is cheating on you.
Then ChanMi handed her phone to Jungkook.

Jungkook - Ms. Chan Mi is that the reason you were not shown up in the company?? You were collecting photos?

Chan Mi - Yes Sir.

Jungkook : Well Done.

Then Chan Mi hug Jungkook.

Video End.

FlashBack End~

I spit out everything that I saw In that video.