•2•Whats going on??

Y/n pov :

It was sweet morning I freshed up and wear A black white patched blouse with black skirt.

(This is my final look 👇)

I went down stairs to see my parents, they again flirting with each other

I went down stairs to see my parents, they again flirting with each other... "Ah I can't understand this couple."

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim I'm hungry plz give me some food." I said sweetly. But they still didn't notice me. I'm so naughty......
"Oh no.... The food on gas stove.. it-its burning." I shouted to divert their attention. But as y'all know It was false.....when they saw food isn't burning, my mother ran to beat me.
I ran and bumped into someone.

"Help me." I said while laughing at my parents.
"Eomma, what happened? Why are you beating her?" It was my Oppa whom I love the most in this world. "Have mercy on this little girl, did she do any mischief again?" Oppa looked at me and raised his eyebrows.I asked him for help in a gesture. He understands and said, "she is still a kid forgive her."
"Namjoon, get out of my way, today no one can save this girl from me. Eomma removed namjoon Oppa in front of me but Oppa got success in stopping her.

After A While

We are now sitting on dining table for breakfast waiting for my cousin hyung to arrive. Someone rang the doorbell.

I was so excited to meet him so I hurry up opened the door and hug him.

"It seems you miss me a lot." He said softly. "Yes, jin Oppa I missed you a lot." I released the hug. "Y/naa let him eat first." Eomma shout while decorating the foods on table. "Lets goo." I wrapped my hand with his hand and headed to dining table.I sat and I had both my brothers on either side of me.

The breakfast goes with lots of laughs and jokes.

After breakfast both of my parents asked me to go shopping mall with them. I don't want but agreed after they promised me that I'll not get bored.

(Lets see what's happening with jungkook 🌚)

Jungkook pov:

After I go down stairs I saw my parents sitting on coach in a serious mood. I also went and sat on the coach in front of them.

"What happened with you both today?" I asked.
"Jungkook-ah ! Do you remember we said yesterday that we're planning to meet one of our friend ?" Mrs. Jeon said.
"Ya, what happened?" I am still confuse.
Appa and eomma look at each other and said."A-Actually we w-ant you to meet o-our friend's d-da-daughter." They stutter a lot.
"Aniyoo I'm not gonna meet anyone you know na I don't wanna marry now, forgot that I'll go with you." I seriously don't plan these things now.
"Jungkook meet her once for us." They are trying so hard to persuade me. I have no way so I agreed with them.
"That's my son." Eomma feeling proud.
"No, he's my son." Appa starts arguing with eomma.
"How he's your son, he's my son, tell him jungkook you love me more than him." Eomma looked at me , I'm now stuck in between their argument. I stand up and went in my room....

"By the way when we'll go."
I opened the door and asked them. "At 6pm." They asked and continue their fight.
"Ohk." I said while closing the door. When I entered in my room I saw the breakfast was placing on my table. It was my mom. I'm so hungry right now. "Thanks eomma." I shouted.
I can hear they still arguing with each other.
I started to eat my breakfast and their was my favourite drink also.(banana milk 🥛)

Y/n POV:

I'm in the shopping mall now and its been about 2 hours and their shopping isn't done yet.
"I'm so bored eomma. Appa lets go home don't you have any work to do today...? Go help namjoon Oppa he's alone working in the company." I want him to go so eomma will also go home with me. But he said - "Aniyo , he has jin today they together will handle the company..... Oh jagiya this dress will suit you."
"Ah, Eomma lets go home I'm so tired if you both don't take me home I'll definitely get fainted.
Although its so hot today.

They finally realised that I'm telling truth. Actually I can't stand more than 1 hours...
"Lets go sweetie, don't get fainted." They finished up their billing and we are now going home yeeeaaahhh.
I'm actually feeling so tired I don't have enough energy to stand.

On the way of home Appa bought orange juice that gave me some energy.

We reached home safely.

I was going in my room. Eomma shout "Baby eat something."

"Nah, eomma I'm fine , I just need some rest."

"Okay." They are feeling regret now for their action but feeling happy also becauz they bought so many pretty dresses fo me.

At 4 o'clock -

I woke up...
"Oh that was a good sleep but I'm feeling hundreds of mice jumping in my stomach."
"Eomma." I shout.
"Yee." I got her response quickly.

"Eomma I'm hungry bring me some food." I pleased her.
"Okk." She is so sweet.
When she entered in room she said."Eat it and get dress up from the dresses we bought today we have to go at restaurant for dinner."

"Restaurant!! Why??" I was shocked.
"Don't you wanna go?" Eomma said.
"Yes but I'm just curious why we're going?" I'm so fucking curious becuz we usually didn't go at restaurant for dinner n all.
"For dinner ofc and your father's friend's family is also gonna be there, so dress up well." Ohh so that's the matter.... to meet my father's friend's family.

"Arasso, don't worry I'll dress up well." I said and hugged my mom.
"Eomma you're so sweet , I love you."
"Stop being so clingy, eat your lunch first and get ready fast." Eomma said and left from my room.

Time Skips

I finished my lunch and get ready.
(This is my final look 👇)

We're in the car now both my mom and dad are quite

"Appa is their any child of your friends, becuz I don't wanna get bored." I asked.
"They have a child." Appa said.
I hummed in response.

I saw cotton candy seller at foot path.
"Appa." I shouted. Appa turned around. "What happened y/n is everything alright."
"Appa I want that cotton candy."

"Shur up y/n you're not a child anymore you're grown up now." Eomma hit on my arms.

"Appa." I made a puppy face and looked at Appa.

"Alright."

I have my cotton candy in my hands now.

"I love you Appa."

~ To Be Continued ~

Words 1135