Chapter Eight

Helloooooo!

So, I still haven't found my files back, but I just typed something on here. I don't want to let you guys wait. This is really a fast update, though it's a filler. I'M SORRY! Next chapter will be more exciting. One word: Date.

I left you in unknownness, did I? Well, I'm not gonna give away more than this. Hihi, More Than This. Get it? Huh? More Than This, as in the song? No? Still don't get it? Wow, you're such a big fan of 1D. You've never heard of them? OH MY GOD HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK FOR THE PAST YEARS? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE THIS IS A 1D FANFIC! Ok bye.

Teehee, sorry for my little conversation with nobody in particular. I'm so lame.

I present you *drum role* CHAPTER EIGHT! *applause*

Have fun reading!

-:-:-:-

Chapter Eight

"Well, that was an eventful day." Niall says sighing as we all plop down on the couch.

"You could say that again." I chuckle.

"Okay." He says with a smile. "Well, that was an eventful day." Everyone chuckles softly and it's silent. I start thinking about the day, especially that one event.

The fans.

They actually wanted my autograph and take pictures with me, even though I think they hate me. "Why do fans like me?" I ask.

"Why do fans like you? Well, first, you're living their dream. I mean, you won a competition and got to live with us. That's a life fans only have in their dreams." Zayn states.

"Yeah, but don't you think they should hate me? I mean, what Zayn said, I'm living their dream. That means they want to be in my place, and I think they think like, 'Oh my god, I hate that bitch, she has to die', you know?"

"There are enough people who think that, but you can't see it, because you don't have anything like twitter or something. They can't send the hate directly to you. But just saying, don't spend much time thinking about what people think of you, that'll only make you more insecure." Harry says.

"Yeah, I mean, we get lots of hate too, you know? Just don't let it ruin your fun. Try to think only about the good things people said to you, try to think of all the people who get happy just because of you." Niall says.

"Jeez, lads. A little less deep can be an option, you know?" I say chuckling. "But I know what you mean. Just think about the positive things in life." I nod and it falls silent.

"But guys." Harry says, getting the attention. "Actually, Megs and Louis." My head snaps up from my hands. "Don't you have to tell us something?" He winks. Louis and I share a conversation via glances, and decide against not telling, as Harry already knows and if we don't tell, he will. We can actually be happy he gives us a chance to tell it ourselves.

"Erm... Well, we're going on a date. Nothing special, I guess." I can tell by the way he looks it means a lot to him, and I'm actually surprised, I didn't even think he had feelings for me a couple of weeks ago.

"Really? Congrats!" Zayn sits up.

"About damn time! But congrats, you guys." Liam says.

"I'm really happy for you guys!" Niall says and fives Louis this manlike greet thing.

"When is it gonna happen?" I look at Louis at that question, and he shrugs.

"I dunno. But I'll work it out. I just want it to be fun, I actually think I have an idea." He winks at me.