That One Time Hiccup Got Kidnapped

Note: I'm writing this at 1:21 am

Summary: Hiccup is taken by the grimborn brothers. Astrid just want Hiccup to have a decent meal and sleep, so when she hears that he hasn't had any food and has been deprived of even  more sleep, she goes mama bear mode. And Viggo can't help but agree.

Hiccup + Astrid = 20 years

Viggo = 21 (older by 9 months a 6 days)

Ryker = 29 

Ships : hiccstrid (platonic), vigcup ( AGED DOWN!Viggo x Hiccup)

A/N : And so it begins on a totally normal morning. At 3 am. With Hiccup barely responsive...

Third POV

Hiccup thought it would be a good idea to go for a walk in the woods surrounding the Edge base was a good idea. The timing was shit though. You see, while our dearest sass bean, Hiccup, was stumbling around, sleep deprived and hungry and deep in frantic thoughts, when Ryker, the soul that will meet Astrids (Hiccups platonic lover and mother in all ways possible) wrath, however that comes later.

The ship was cosy the brothers supposed, Viggo had brought the biggest pillow he could find, A/N : I'm sorry, but i think anyone reasonable would bring a giant pillow. I would...

And Ryker brought three smaller pillows, that didn't matter, however, it was only being used to escort Hiccup to their closest base... on the other side of the island. 

His 29 year old brother was too occupied with getting the boat off the beach they had landed on, to notice his brother spending just a little bit to much time inspecting the younger man. 

The base was easy enough to hide, and it's close-ish to the Edge Base, so that's where the brothers had decided to keep the dragon lover. Getting him there was suprisingly easy, as the usually limitless wit and energy he usually brings, and the brothers were left with a tired and starving hiccup. The crew wanted to see him beg for food, but they never got it. Most times he refused to eat at all. However at time Viggo would check on him. Viggo wouldn't admit it but he has feelings for him. More than the respectful if not teasing masks they barely have on. Usually. However, this was a different feeling when he saw Hiccup this time, not the usual butterflies. No. This was different. He didn't look healthy. Not one bit. He was concerned, but the dragon riders health wasn't what he was dealing with right now. 

They had been found  around 20 minutes away from the Base, by none other that the sass beans mother, Astrid Hofferson. Now not to say she wasn't relived when she found Hiccup half dead, but her emotions took control and with Stormfly and Toothless by her side, she swears to this day that one of the hunter shit their pants.

"WHY THE GODS WOULD YOU LET HICCUP TO GET IN THIS STATE OLD MAN GRIMBORN!" He heard her before he saw her. It was obvious that she was angry. "What ever do you mean, Haddock is fine?" He asked her, trying not to disturb his brother. "FINE! HES MALNOURISHED AND SLEEP DEPRIVED ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT LEVELS. AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE, YOUR GUARDS WERE BAITING THE POOR THING. SO GO FUCK YOURSELF, GRIMMYBABY, CAUSE NO ELSE IS." Astrid roared.   

The yelling, coming from Ryker's room, alerted to where the young girl was. However, when catching sight of Hiccup almost falling off Toothless, he quietly rushed to aid him. Gently, Viggo kisses the top of Hiccups head, murmuring to Toothless to get him home safely.

Viggo quietly walks away as Astrid yells one last cuss at the eldest of the Grimborn brothers.

A small, confident smile makes her way on her face as she rides to her home. Fishlegs and Snotlout would be hurrying around the kitchen, making, then forcing Hiccup to eat the food. And her would sleep, Toothless would make sure of that.