𝘨𝘵𝘧𝘰, 𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘰

——— ɱɑʀcʜ 23, wednesday, last period of the day ««« ♥ »»»

"Izukuuu~nii! Heya, how're you? I heard you drank quite a bit last night. I don't want you sick now, Izukuuu~nii!" Ochako pressed her boobs against his arm. She had been vying for Izuku's attention all week. She is a homie hopper after all, but now going for the school's top track & tennis player? She's pushing her luck up a steep hill about to collapse. 

"Mido~chan!" She whines, "Do you want to go out on Friday with me and Mina~chan? Two hot babes to go out with, am I right? You're always cooped up in that room, so it's good to get out! Besides, you're always with that Todorokin or whatever his name is... Oh! Shortcircuit and the Mexican Stoner Guy too... Let's have some fun, Izuku-nii-" She was cut short by Izuku shoving her off coldly with his face like a baby, but a brick at the same time. He goes to open the 2A door, happy for the escape.

"Ah, sorry Ochako. See you later!" He mused sarcastically. She ran off crying to her friend Yayorozu. His smile soon turned happy when he saw his noisy friends in the corner. He went to sit in his seat when a tug pulled him backward. 

"Ack! What the hell- Oh. It's just silly ole' Kacchan! Hey bud, how's it going?" Izuku's sour expression turned into one of humor, or maybe a tease. Who knows, the only thing you could tell was the enjoyment of annoying his childhood friend. "Shut it, Deku! I need to talk to you after class. I need some fruit, but my usual market is closed." Izuku was a bit slow and looked at him before his eyes widened. He smiled maniacally and jolted up to hug his friend, surprising the latter to an extent that he never felt before. Katsuki felt the tips of his ears get hot when Izuku whispered. It was almost like he was in a trance when Izuku lifted his peachy perfect lips to his earlobe. 

"You can come to my dorm on Friday. I bet my market will come right to me like he always does. He likes when I put on a show for him, anyways." Izuku was almost seductive when he said it. His eyes narrowed slightly when he was speaking in Katsuki's ear, almost like what many dreamed of seeing Izuku like. Underneath them begging. Izuku popped back off his tippy toes and waved as he moved towards his seat. Little did they know that they had a spectator... or two.

——— pov - todoroki «««♥»»»

The class went on as usual. Boring lectures about nothing important for kids who want to become pro heroes. That's what I think. Father would've never done this. He probably would get straight to his hardcore methods of 'training'... I mean, nobody needs all that training. If only my father were dead... if only I were dead... what would happen if I was never born? I wonder... "....roki. Todor...i. Todoroki!"

 SNAP! My thoughts were interrupted by that annoying Aizawa. Why can't he just shut the hell up for once? "Yes, Sensei?" A short response was not a good idea. He saw right through me. "Mind sharing with the class what's on your mind? I've been calling you for... 2 minutes now. Do you need the nurse?" Ugh. The fake concern is annoying. He doesn't care about me, so why should I share my thoughts with a hobo like him?

 "No, Sensei. I'm feeling fine, just thinking about the math quiz I forgot to study for." Wrong move again. It's a shame if I don't study since I'm always in the top three of the class. The girls were whispering now. Even Midoriya has a funny expression. Why do I always make things worse? 

"Okay, Todoroki. You can always come to me for tutoring if you need help." That was pretty close... only a few more minutes left of class today and- RING! RING! RING! Oh. Well, I guess thinking took up my time. 

"Hey, Shoto!! Want to play some video games? Looks like you may need a relaxer from the stress. You were buggin' out during class, man!" I know Kirishima was trying to be friendly, but I just couldn't help the bubbling anger, so I pushed him aside and headed to my dorm, hopefully interruptionless.