𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲-𝐤𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

Just a warning and letting you know it's just for plot, there's some shinbakudeku at the end. Still, just for the plot. It's NOT happening... sorry <3

———  ɱɑʀcʜ 25, friday 8 pm ««« ♥, »»»

Izuku was in his room, smoking his dope with 'Lovers Rock' playing in the background, when rushed knocks came, like someone was trying to get a fix after going without one for a whole week. He rose from his comfortable bed with a sigh and placed his roll in his ashtray, hoping it wouldn't burn out.

He was surprised to see more than one person outside. The one knocking was Katsuki, and Izuku jumped on him as soon as he was in his vision.

"Kacchan! Awhh, came to see me, baby? You must've been so needy after being teased in class, huh... well, what do you need, kitty?" Izuku gushed, a sly smirk present on his face. Katsuki stood, bewildered, but only for a second.

Katsuki stared into Izuku's eyes, then turned to Kirishima and Sero behind him. They were trying their best not to snicker at Izuku's remarks.

"Can we... smoke? Like, in here with you?" Katsuki looked directly into the latter's eyes and almost was scared of his response.

Izuku's face was blank for a second before he burst out laughing until tears prickled in his eyes. 

"Kacchan! Oh- Damn, you're so funny! You were so timid I-" He laughed, "I already told you that you could, and you come in here like you would beg if I said no! Jesus, come in."

Katsuki stood at the door, dumbfounded. Had he really come to Izuku's room with that little bit of confidence? Had he gone soft? Maybe that was the case, but he would soon be tough, then Izuku would have no choice but to return his feelings.

They all walked into Izuku's room, and the group started to look at each other. The air was tense, but Izuku was having the time of his life, humming to the music and smoking a blunt. The others were lighting their freshly rolled smokes when Izuku spoke up. 

"Hey, someone light me one? Mine's burning out pretty fast." He said, breaking the silence. This started up a conversation about what Kaminari had recently said in class. They were all laughing their asses off, having fun when the drugs started to kick in. 

It was getting a little hard to breathe now. Izuku was fine before he got here, so what was the problem now? He's been doing this since he was 12, so why was it so hard when he was with him, Katsuki Bakugo? No way he liked him. It was just fun and games. At the end of the day, that's what Izuku reminds himself.

"Umm, does anyonee else feel a lil' woozyy?" Kaminari said, looking a bit dazed. He looked around and saw mostly everyone falling asleep. The only people awake were Izuku and Katsuki, and they were still smoking their lives away. Izuku was smiling and humming to the music just like when they first came in.

When Kaminari finally fell asleep, Izuku opened his mouth to talk and said, "Hey Kat. They're all sleep?" 

Katsuki looked around at the group of friends he had brought wide awake, now passed out and sleeping soundly.

"Hm. What about it?" He said with a pleased grin on his face. It was only a small one though, barely noticeable.

Izuku looked around once again, and turned his music a little higher on his phone. He uttered a few words that Katsuki didn't expect.

"Take them to their rooms and come back. We're going to have a nice, looooong chat, Kitty Kat." Izuku dragged out the word long, and it almost sounded like he purred at the end. He knew Katsuki was going to freak out when he came back to the sight he would see after being teased like that.

Katsuki was walking down the dorms hallway with the idiots on his back, both limp, making them that much harder to carry. He saw the purple sleepyhead Shinso walking down the hallway towards Izuku's room, but thought nothing of it at the time. He might've been visiting anyone, so it made no sense to assume at the moment.

Meanwhile, Shinso knocked on Izuku's door, waiting for it to be opened. He'd been called over as soon as Katsuki left, but knew nothing of the devious plan that Izuku had in mind.

Izuku cuddled up to Shinso in his bed, his hair being used as a pillow. The soft curls tickled Shinso's face as he sat behind Izuku, strong arms wrapped around his waist.

Shinso started to feel weird. Like, the air had a funny smell and it was affecting him so bad that his head started to spin.

"Izukuuu. Why's my head spinning, and ugh, what is that smell?" Shinso was starting to feel a bit better once Izuku told him one of the biggest lies of the century. 

"Oh, that? Don't worry! It's just my herbs. You know, the spiritual stuff? It's supposed to help me sleep better, so I burn it in my room."

Izuku was praying that Katsuki would be back soon. Who knows what Shinso might do while he's high? Maybe something more than what Izuku was hoping.

The sleepy boy clung to Izuku like he was his lifeline and surprisingly started crying. The tears made the back of Izuku's white hoodie wet. He decided that Shinso holding him—crying and everything—just wasn't going to work. He pulled the boy to the front of him so he was laying on his abdomen. His cries were silent, and just then, the door burst open to reveal a disheavled Katsuki. At first, he just looked tired. Then, his face turned into one of embarrassment and anger.

"You asshole! You make me take those idiots to bed, and just to let you know that was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my ENTIRE life, just for me to have to come back to him, that damn kitty-kat lover in your bed? Fuck, Deku!" Katsuki was about to leave through the open door when he heard Izuku start to snicker.

"What's so damn funny, huh Deku?!" Katsuki looked as if he'd just popped a vein.

Izuku looked him in the eye and said, "So, when you're high you use your own nickname for someone else? Maybe I should just use my oh soo cute name for Shinso instead of you, huh?"

What a fucking tease.

Katsuki was losing it now and just decided to cuddle up to the side of Izuku that didn't have a 'kitty-kat lover' on it. Izuku snickered when Katsuki started to speak.

"Don't call anyone that but me. It only fits in my name. Kat-su-ki. Not that purple bastard, only me. Got that, damn Deku?" Katsuki's eyes looked soft, but his voice was still gruff as ever.

"Sure, Kitty." Izuku managed to whisper, just before Katsuki closed his eyes. He has two fine boys in his bed right now... what would he do in the morning?

Oh yeahh<3 that was kinda cute ngl. if u want the ship shinbakudeku in a book, then deffo comment for that. luv uu~