Quidditch practice.

The week flew by quickly. No student attacks, no fights, nothing. Just a normal week. We had practice every night at 5 pm, because Gryffindor had theirs at 6. Tonight was our last practice because our game is on Saturday. Tomas wanted to give us a day in between to just chill. It was Thursday night and was really warm. We were all just chilling going through our drills before.
"DRACO WATCH OUT!" Aires Screamed loudly.
He tuned around and got hit in the stomach with a bludger. We flew over to him quickly to see if he was okay.
"Are you alright?" She asked frantically.
"Yeah.. I'm fine.." he groaned over in pain.
"I can walk you to Madam Pumpfry if you would like?" She offered.
"Y-yeah.. sure" he accepted. He leaned on her and they walked up there.
"Okay guys I think we're gonna call that a night. We'll give Draco a night to rest and he should be okay. Good Practice everyone!" Tomas said excitedly.
"Alright Slytherin. Off the pitch our turn!" Wood called out to us.
"We're leaving Wood don't worry" Tomas said grabbing his Broom and bag.
"Hey what was that all about?" Harry asked running up to me.
"What was what?" I ask in confusion.
"Draco? With Aires?" He asked stunned.
"OHHHH yeah that, Aires hit him with a bludger. He's fine tho." I say laughing
"Y/n let's go!" Tomas yelled.
"Hey! No Slytherin spy's!" Yelled Oliver.
"I'm leaving I'm leaving!" I yelled back laughing.
As I started to walk away the twins ran over to me and grabbed my arms. They pulled me back over to the corner to talk to me.
"Hey! Let go of me" I shout at them.
"Shhssshhs" Fred said before Oliver started calling for them again.
"Fred! George let's get going!" He shouted.
"Y/n we have to get going! Or we won't get dinner come on!" Tomas shouted again.
"Oh whatever we'll tell you tomorrow" they said before running off.
"I literally hate you two" I said before running up to Tomas.
"Sorry, I don't know what they wanted they didn't tell me." I said laughing slightly.
"It's alright Y/n, we just need to get to dinner before we don't get any." He said laughing.
We made our way to the great hall and got food. We finished and ate as a team so we could talk strategy's. Draco and Aires joined us not long after.
"Hey are you alright?" I ask as they sit down.
"Yeah, good thanks" He said as if nothing happened. Aires looked bright red.
"Are you okay? Lol" I ask her whispering slightly so others couldn't hear us.
"Yeah I'm good-" she said stammering over her words.
"I'll tell you later tonight" she said quietly.
We all finished our food and got up to go to the common room.
"Okay team. I want you all to make sure your getting good rest for the next 2 nights so we can all be energized for the match" Tomas said Loudly.
"Quiet, other may be sleeping." Masie reminds him.
"Right, sorry!! Anyways, goodnight everyone" he said softer.
"Goodnight" we all replied.