1

Y/n woke up and saw her cute husband sleeping. Hugging her tightly. She shake Taehyung's arm for waking him up.

"Ummm.....pls.......5more mins...." Tae replied in sleepy yet husky deep voice.

"Baby it's already 6:00 am , wake up or you will be late for your meeting today......" Y/n said seeing the time.

"Ok....ok..... I'm up. " Tae said in his deep voice.

"Ok go and fresh" Y/n said as she sat up on bed tying her hairs into a bun.

"Baby~....." A deep voice from behind whispered in your ears sending shivers down on your spine.

"Yes....tae.......... what happened? Do you want something? " Y/n asked him standing up from bed.

"What about my morning kiss" tae said as he pulled you towards him by your wrist.

Y/n fall on Taehyung's hard and bare chest blushing as hell.

Tae chuckled seeing you blushing mess.
"I see you are blushing........baby~ just give me my kiss"

Saying that he attached his lips to your juicy and pulpy one...

You broke the kiss after 5 minutes, still blushing as hell.

"Go and get ready now and come downstairs for breakfast" Y/n said breaking the hug and running towards door.

Tae chuckels deeply " Aish.. this girl "

He got up from the bed going towards bathroom shirtless.

Y/n : Tae................TAE........ breakfast is ready come fast baby~

Tae hurriedly came jumping on stairs while wearing his coat.

Tae : Jagiya , I'm so sorry. I have to go urgently. Jungkook called me and told me that there's a important mission. Please finish your breakfast and don't wait for me.....I will be very late.

Tae spend less time with her she wanna enjoy with him.

Y/n got upset because she planned movie for tonight to watch with tae.

Taehyung noticed that Y/n got upset and he kissed her forehead.

Tae : baby , I know I'm not a good husband. I don't give you enough time.....but believe me I'm trying my best to give you some time..

Y/n : *sigh* I know, I can understand baby.*sad tone*

Tae held her chin and said " baby, let's go on a date Tomorrow, okey ? *Smile*

Y/n got happy about hearing date..
She kissed Tae cheeks and tae looks at her smiling.

Y/n : okey~

Tae : I have to go now *kiss Y/n on lips*
Take care baby, I will be late tonight don't wait for me ok ?

Y/n : okey bye jagiya.

Author p.o.v

Y/n and tae got married a year ago. It was a love marriage. They both live in a relationship for 2 years and then finally decided to marry. Tae is a mafia who is cold , merciless, rude for other but for Y/n he is cute , possessive, childish, caring , and a pervert.

Taehyung always tries to give Y/n some time but he is very busy in his own work so he have less time spend it with you.

End of Author's p.o.v

Y/n finished her breakfast and now doing dishes and other household chores

After finishing everything she goes to her bedroom and started watching a k-drama as soon as she fell asleep.

Time skip to next morning>>>