Ch. 18

"How does it look?" Cres asked Bahja, helping me slip my shirt on. "Cute." she said, and showed us the pic. "Whoa, who's that sexy beast?" Cres and I both asked then we grinned as Bahja laughed. "You cocky asses." Dria said, walking into our room. "Aye Cap, you gotta visitor." Craig said, popping his head in our room. My mom waltzed in. "A minute everyone?" she said and everyone left out. "I'm sorry how I've been addressing you for the way I speak at work. I saw getting you and your trust back as a mission." Oh yes, she had three different tones- a angry tone, a happy tone, and a work tone. "I want you to be able to trust me, so do tell me everything. I won't speak until you're finished speaking." Mom said, and I told her everything. I didn't leave out a single detail, I even told her about the pregnancy. "Oh my goodness my baby girl is growing up! I need to call the family. Bye Daughter!" Mom said after I finished, giving me an encouraging hug before leaving. I walked over to the window, rubbing my stomach. I saw a letter that had my name in bold letters on it. I started reading the letter.

I heard that your expecting.

Congratulations, I bet you won't be expecting this!

We got along well,

But your friend Zonnqiue may not be doing so swell.

You better go check on her before the end of the night,

To get your last words,

Before I take her life!

X x X

I gasped as I went to the living room. "Capri? What you got there?" Chresanto asked. I gave them the letter and said, "Let's go. Now." We took no time to get ready to go see Zonnique.

"Nique Nique?" I called. "Yeah?" she said lightly. We all stayed until midnight, still no sign of the person who said they was gonna kill Zonnique. "Alright guys, Craig and I are out." Diggy said and Bahja grabbed his arm and she gave him a look. "Fine." Diggy sighed and sat back down.

One A.M. Craig has left, Diggy, Chres, Bahja and I are still here. Prince -I'm starting to get used to calling him that- came up to see Zonnique and decided to stay with us.

Two A.M. Chres has fallen asleep, and I'm sitting on his lap. I'm playing with his curls. Bahja and Diggy is sleeping on each other.

Three A.M. Zonnique has fallen asleep. Prince and I are dying, watching Silent Library. Still playing with Chres' curls. Chres' smiles in his sleep and pulls me closer to him, making me aw and Prince stuck his tongue out and pointed at it, making me laugh.

Four A.M. Chres' has woken up because I accidentally pulled a curl. I swear I saw two eyes in the window, but it disappeared. I'm gonna go ask the nurse to change her room. "Chres' come with me." I nodded towards the door. "Babe, I already got you pregnant. I think I'm not allowed to go in the cookie jar for the next nine months." Chres said jokingly and Prince busted out laughing. Diggy woke up. "What happened!" Diggy looked around and Prince told him the joke and Diggy started laughing too. I was blushing and I turned towards the door. "Alright. No more going in the cookie jar for nine months." Chresanto said, and I rolled my eyes playfully. Prince and Diggy snickered. Chres' got up and we walked to the nurses station. "Hey, I was wondering if you could move Zonnique Pullins to a different room?" I asked. "With windows or without windows?" the nurse asked. "Without windows please." I replied. "Okay." he nodded and we went back to the room. I noticed that this floor had too much pink on it. I'm gonna ask Zonnique what floor she was on.

Five A.M. Zonnique is up. "Hey Nique, check your phone." I said and she nodded. She typed something and sent it.

Nique Nique x2- iDk!

Cay Cay- ohhhh, k. Wht happened THAT night?

Nique Nique x2- we was arguing bc I told him something and he got mad!

Cay Cay- Who?? What u tell him??

Nique Nique x2- That I was

Nique Nique x2 -*

"TYPE IN FULL SENTENCES!" I exclaim and she started laughing. "My bad!" she said, still laughing.

*The Next Day*

I got another letter.

A lot of people were after me,

Because they couldn't get together with me.

Since you were a big part of this,

I wanna tell you this.

Since you made them kill Zonnique and my baby,

I must kill Chresanto and YOUR baby for you to know how it feels!

"GUYS WHO DID ZONNIQUE DATE? I know she broke up with Jacob-" Bahja cut me off. "Justin! Bieber! We gotta keep a eye out for Selener!" Bahja sang. I showed them the letter. "That bish!" Bahja exclaimed. "I'mma take a nap." I said and went back in my room.

I was woken up by my phone vibrating like crazy under my pillow. "WTF!" I answer with an attitude. Everyone knows that I don't like being woken up unless I wake up myself. "Hey Capri." I heard.

Randy.

"What now?" I sighed. "What happened to us? We used to be close. Closer than Nick and Mariah." I gritted my teeth. She messed with my mom, so I don't like her. "I don't have time for this." I said. "No tell me why we fell apart!" Randy pleaded.

"Okay Randy, you was the most popular guy in school. I was new. We was in seventh grade. You said we were best friends the day before. I went to talk to you but you dismissed me and then some girls started teasing me. They teased me because I had big boobs in the seventh grade and said I had plastic surgery. They called me fat because I had curves. Then your friends kept asking me if they could touch my boobs. They cornered me in a alley and tried to touch my boobs and strip me of my clothes and Salem came to my rescue. You abandoned me in my time of need. You know what they said that hurt me so much that made me cut myself? They said I wasn't Drake and Nicki Minaj's daughter. They said I was just a wannabe Nicki Minaj. That's why we fell apart. You disowned me when I needed you. Now I don't need you. Goodbye." I said and hung up.

A/N: I need to speed this book up so I can start on the next book so theres only like one chap left.