Chapter 20

Naruto woke up the next morning and rubbed his eyes. He blinked a couple of times before he realized where he was. He forgot that he had come home with Sasuke last night. Naruto tried to move to get out of bed, but a set of arms restrained him.

Sasuke, let me get up," Naruto said.

"In a minute," Sasuke groaned.

Sasuke, it is 10 a.m.," Naruto said.

"Too early for a Sunday," Sasuke mumbled.

"Come on, let me go," Naruto said, pouting.

"Okay, okay," said Sasuke, releasing his grip on Naruto.

Naruto sat up and stretched. He walked into the bathroom and splashed his face with water.

"Hey Sasuke," he called out.

"Hm?"

"Do you have an extra toothbrush?"

"Bottom left drawer," Sasuke said.

"Thanks," Naruto said.

He pulled out a toothbrush, took some toothpaste, and began to brush his teeth. He saw him approach him from behind and rest his chin on Naruto's shoulder.

"Morning," he said.

Naruto leaned down towards the sink to spit out the toothpaste and rinse his mouth before he replied. Naruto walked back into Sasuke's room and sat on his bed while Sasuke brushed his own teeth.

"What do you want for breakfast? Sasuke asked Naruto to exit the bathroom.

"What do you have to offer? Naruto asked.

"Waffles, pancakes, french toast, etc."

"Hmm, I choose waffles," Naruto said.

"Come on, then," Sasuke said.

Naruto followed Sasuke out of the room and into the kitchen. Jugo was already sitting at the small table, drinking a cup of coffee, with Suigetsu sleeping on the table next to him.

"Morning," they greeted each other.

Sasuke took out the ingredients for waffles and the cooker, and Naruto sat down on a bar stool next to the counter, his eyes drifting between the window and Sasuke. The room was mostly silent. Other than Suigestu's light snoring, the clattering of Sasuke cooking, and Jugo sipping at his coffee cup. Sasuke finished cooking the first waffles and used a fork to place them on a plate. He placed it in front of Naruto.

"Put whatever you want on it—syrup, chocolate, whipped cream," Sasuke said, placing all of them on the counter next to the plate.

Naruto sprinkled chocolate chips on it and drenched it with syrup. Naruto took the fork and knife and began to eat. Sasuke made another waffle for himself and sat down next to Naruto. The two ate in silence, with Suigetsu still sleeping. Jugo stood up and left, and Suigetsu finally woke up.

"What's going on? he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"You fell asleep on the table," Sasuke replied.

"Damn again, wait, since when was he here? Suigetsu asked for pointers to Naruto.

"Since last night."

Ew, you guys didn't."

"No," Sasuke cut him off.

Naruto laughed a bit, and the two finished up their breakfast. Naruto put his dish into the sink, and Sasuke followed him.

"Let's go back to bed," Sasuke said, grabbing Naruto's hand.

"Okay."

Naruto gave Sasuke a quick peck on the lips.

"Ewwww," Suigetsu said.

Naruto laughed, and Sasuke flipped him off, and they walked back to Sasuke's room, where they climbed back into his bed. They laid there and talked. Naruto had time off from his weekend job, so he had nothing planned for once. The two cuddled together and relaxed.