Part 12

*I would suggest playing the song Apocalypse by CigarettesAfter Sex or The Night We Met by Lord Huron for this chapter*

As i step out of the shower, all i hear from the room next to mine is banging and yelling from who sounds like Dom and Gio. I quickly put a black t shirt on and some shorts and head out of my room, looking for what the problem is.

My eyes widen when i see Dom quite literally breaking down Auroras bedroom door. Like- kicking the door down. "What are you doing Dom?" I ask in a confused voice as i walk up to him and Gio. He doesn't answer me, engulfed in rage as he destroys her door.

"Aurora fucking locked herself in her room after smoking fucking pot!" Dom roars. I step in along them into her room. Glass is shattered in her room, walls have holes in them, her bed is torn up and scattered everywhere across the floor.

"Holy shit." I whisper as i take in my surroundings. I look around, looking for Aurora and start to worry when i don't find her anywhere. "Where the fuck is she?!?" Dom yells out of no where. "Chill the fuck out bro, we'll find her." Elijah says in a strict voice.

Dom walks in her bathroom while Elijah looks in her closet, I walk towards her balcony and see that the windows are open. I spot cigarette buds and ash on the floor which makes me make a confused face. I look up and realize the roof is not that far up, making it accessible. Dom and Elijah are still looking, so i take matters into my own hands.

I climb up the rail, being careful not to slip. I reach the roof and look around. They have a huge house so there's a lot of ground to cover. I see a trail of white powde- holy shit is that fucking cocaine? I see more powder and crushed up pills, empty bottles of vodka, and cigarettes scattered around the entire area of the room.

Panic runs through my veins when i spot Aurora in the middle of all of what i just saw. She has a sweatshirt and sweatpants on. Her sweatshirt is rolled up and there are cigarette burns on her stomach. "Dom! Elijah! I found her!" I yell as loudly as i can.

I hear loud footsteps rush towards me. "What the fuck?!?" Dom screams as he sees the state of his little sister. "Oh my god." Elijah whispers, frozen staring at Aurora. "Call 911!" I scream at Elijah, while picking Aurora up. He still stands there frozen, he seems to be in shock. Dom walks up to him and snaps in his face "Elijah snap out of it, call 911." He says in a deadly calm voice. He quickly calls 911 while i pick Aurora up and we all get off the roof.

"Gio! Come here now!" Dom screams as we all rush down the stairs, unconscious Aurora in my arms. Gio rushes in the kitchen and his face is in full shock as he spots his little sister covered in drugs and burns. He rushes up to me and grabs Aurora and runs to the car, we all follow.