Prologue

"You sure this is safe?" I ask as I walk through the dark night. It's pretty cold in the forest. The trees move through the wind, making creepy sounds. It's dark, I can't see anything.

"Yes of course, killing a werewolf isn't that hard", Fillip says. He is a hunter, a werewolf hunter. He always says to hunt werewolf by night. Most people think he's crazy, however as a fantasy lover I just go with it and befriended him. I always liked people who were... different. But he invited to to a hunt and curiosity got the best of me.

Fillip holds a crossbow in his hand and wears black, protecting-like suit.

He really does take this seriously.

"You know, Fillip. When you said that you wanted to take me with you for a hunt I first thought it was a joke", I say honestly. "Yeah I know", he sighs. "But you are the only one who gave me a chance, all I can do is take it and prove myself", he says with a smile. I smile back. "I really want to believe you though. But my whole life people convinced these creatures are fairytales to scare children."
"Don't worry I understand you completely. Besides I know you will do everything to prove to yourself they are real."

"How do you know that so sure?"
"You write about them."

I chuckle. Yes, I like to write stories. I have so much inspiration, what was I suppose to do? Forget my ideas, I could never even if I wanted to.

"Don't wolves travel in a pack?" I ask. "Yes..." Fillip turns around to face me. "There are always lone wolves, those are the ones I kill. I may be a hunter, but I don't have a death wish", he says. "Lone wolves. Like us?", I smirk. "You could say that", he replies. Suddenly we hear a cracking sound. It startles us both. "Wait here, I'll be right back."

I can't help but fear rises in me. "You are not going to leave me behind", I say with a defensive tone. "You are the bravest person I know. You will be fine. It takes just a minute." Fillip leaves and I stay at the same spot.

I feel uncomfortable and cold. A sudden feeling like somoene is watching me overcomes me. "Please hurry, Fillip", I mumble quietly. I hold my my arms to make some warmth.

"Ah fuck!"

I hear Fillip yell from afar with a shot after it. I flinch. It's quiet again. "Fillip?"

I slowly walk to the spot I heard him. Everyone would run away by now, if it was a horror movie. But I can't leave a friend behind. Not like they did with me. I walk to the spot where I last saw Fillip. "Fillip? If this is a joke it isn't funny!" I say. But I don't dare to talk loudly.

The feeling of being watched only becomes stronger. "Oh Jesus, I want to go home so badly."
"It's alright... it's Allright", I talk to myself.

"Everything is al-" suddenly somthing hard hits my head. I fall to the ground and the darkness surrounds me.