Chapter 7: The Deadly Destruction Between Perfection and Imperfection

Broly and Trunks were able to get Goku on the ship. It was a good thing they managed to get Goku before the androids would decide to come looking for him at his place. Krillin was in the ship Bulma let him use to transport Goku to go to Roshi's house. When they were flying inside the ship to the location, Bulma calls them on the ship. Krillin picks up the call.

Krillin said "Hey Bulma whats up."

Bulma said "Tell me if Trunks is here."

Trunks said "I am here..mom" Bulma felt a little awkward about the situation, since she recently found out from Piccolo about Future Trunks being her son and Vegeta's son and was from a different timeline. 

Bulma said "Well I got some recent reports from a local farmer not far from where your heading right now. Says it looks like a time machine. Looks like yours. but a bit damaged." She sents a picture of it from the machine in the ship. Trunks grabbed the picture and was shocked. 

Trunks said "Oh no...Cell...I think he finally made it to this timeline." Broly grabbed the picture and saw it too. 

Broly said "Trunks your going to stay here. I am gonna find Cell and kill him once and for all."

Trunks said "But we don't know where he is. He's an android.."

Broly said "Just listen Trunks let me handle this." He then leaves to go find Cell. Trunks sighed as Bulma then told Trunks that she would meet him up by the location of where the second time machine was at. Broly leaves the ship as he went to find Cell. Trunks went a different direction flying off to the location of the broken time machine. 

//An hour Later...Meanwhile in East City//

Piccolo was flying through the city of East City. Kami mention something was happening there. So he went there to check what was happening. What he saw got him very strange vibes. He sees a lot of human clothes on the roads, the city looked like a deserted mess. 

Piccolo said "Where are the humans?" Then he sense a powerful aura which got him surprised. He turned around and saw nothing at all. But then he sees a human man crawling. He was crawling hurt and scared. 

Human Man said "H-Help me...Please take all my money..." He was holding his money up as Piccolo looked and notice the human man's eyes went up as his eyes turned white and Piccolo noticed a bug man taking the human man's life. All he saw was the clothes of the human man. The bug creature laughs at this. 

Piccolo said "Who are you monster..."

Imperfect Cell said "That's rude...I am Cell. I am an android created by Dr. Gero and I am here to fight the toughest fighters here...you seem surprised." He laughs a lot at Piccolo. Piccolo growled as he then notice Imperfect Cell disappeared and then sees Imperfect Cell's tail stab his arm. Piccolo felt his arm numb as Imperfect Cell was taking the energy of Piccolo. "Mmm. This power feels great!" Piccolo then ripped his arm and regenerates his arm.

Piccolo said "Well I am gonna end you!" Imperfect Cell then smirked at Piccolo. He put his hands back. Piccolo noticed it was familiar to him. 

Imperfect Cell said "You should know this move Piccolo...KA...ME...HA...ME..."

Piccolo said "That's goku's move..." Imperfect Cell fires the kamehameha wave at Piccolo as Piccolo barely dodged it as he was shocked. 

Imperfect Cell said "Oh my guess I almost got you. Haha!" Piccolo huffed as he then sees Tien come by as Krillin also came by.  "Well my time is up. Goodbye! Solar Flare!" Piccolo, Tien and Krillin gotten blind from Imperfect Cell's attack as he was gone before they could even look. 

Krillin said "Damn it...who was that Piccolo!"

Piccolo said "That was Cell. He is powerful thats all I can say...he knows Goku's kamehameha technique...even Tien's solar flare..."