Morning Frost x Pixie Reader: Kittens

Next on the roster is Morning Frost played by the comedic genius, Derek.

Still loved how he sneakily gave Nikkie a note that says "For Gricko, a sweater for Hootsie in exchange for all his Deez Nuts jokes"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was any other day in the Pixie Kingdom, you were busy managing the doors, ensuring that everyone had their ticket punched and that they all got their pixie names and pixie wings.

You were warned of what happened with a couple of patrons, where a tiger looking man and a buff, flaming man got down and dirty right by the Pixie Kingdom doors. It still gave you a weird vibe to know that Mr. Light had a major image of it.

Currently, you were waiting for the next patrons to come on through, but was approached by a...tiger looking man. He wore a green robe with the hood over his ears, which were conveniently poking through little holes in the top.

"Excuse me, (miss/mister)." he spoke, his voice like a magnet, drawing your attention.

"Yes?"

"By chance, are you currently fertile?"

Your jaw dropped in shock at this very blunt question, "Excuse you?"

"My apologies for the bluntness of my statement. It seems I am currently under a Fae Curse™️ and I have a strong urge to make kittens with you."

You reached down for your Rockie Talkie, "You're not the sex pest from before, are you?"

"I hate to admit it, but I am. I was under a Fae Curse™️ then as well."

"How in the Nine Hells is he so stoic about this?" you thought to yourself.

"I was trained to focus my mind and not think entirely with my emotions." his voice echoed in your mind.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" you shouted, looking around confused.

"I just spoke in your mind." he smiled a bit.

"Listen, Tony the Twink." you started.

"That's a new one." he mumbled.

"I don't know what the hells you want with me, but you're not getting kittens from a pixie."

"Understandable, have a nice day." he started walking away.

"Hold on!" you called for him.

He turned back to you, an eyebrow raised.

"Booksie is working the Ferris Wheel, she'd be more than willing."

His face lit up as he walked in the direction of the Ferris Wheel.

And you never saw him again.