💫 Sᴛᴏʀʏ Sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ/Dɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ 💫

Addison Maeve Swan or Addy as she's known by most who know her has a secret that she's been hiding for months.

Her older sister, Bella, has been physically and emotionally mistreating her since shortly after she moved to Forks to live with Addison and their father, Charlie, following her mother's recent remarriage.

Addison has been trying to stay strong throughout Bella's cruel treatment towards her but she's reaching her breaking point. It also doesn't help that she recently discovered that Charlie Swan isn't actually her biological father.

The only clue to her father's real identity that she is able to get from her mother Renée is the name of a small town: Charming, California.

What happens when Addison ends up deciding to run away from Forks and head to Charming? What happens when she finds not only her biological dad but also a new found family that treats her so much better than the family she thought was hers for nearly her entire life?

READ TO FIND OUT!!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own either Twilight or Sons of Anarchy!

Twilight and all of its characters belong to Stephanie Meyer.

Sons of Anarchy and all of its characters belong to FX and Kurt Sutter.