Wednesday Addams had always been an outsider. She was used to being the odd one out, but when she met Y/N Tanaka, she felt like she had finally met someone who understood her.

Y/N was new to Nevermore Academy, and Wednesday was one of the first people to welcome them. They bonded over their love of dark humor and horror movies, and soon found themselves spending all their free time together.

As they got to know each other better, Wednesday found herself developing feelings for Y/N. She tried to ignore them, thinking that Y/N couldn't possibly feel the same way. But one day, as they were sitting together in the library, Y/N turned to her and said, "Wednesday, I have to tell you something."

Wednesday's heart skipped a beat. She had no idea what Y/N was going to say, but she hoped that it was what she was thinking.

"I think I'm in love with you," Y/N said.

Wednesday's heart swelled with joy. She couldn't believe that Y/N felt the same way she did. They leaned in and shared a kiss.

From then on, Wednesday and Y/N were inseparable. They went on midnight walks around the academy, explored the nearby woods, and shared their deepest fears and secrets. They were both outsiders, but together they felt like they belonged.

One night, as they were sitting on the roof of the academy, Wednesday turned to Y/N and said, "I never thought I'd find someone who understands me like you do."

Y/N smiled and replied, "I feel the same way. You make me feel like I'm not alone in the world."

They leaned in and shared another kiss, under the stars. They knew that they were different, but they didn't care. They had each other, and that was all that mattered.