You're walking through the park when you see Emma Myers sitting on a bench, reading a book. You're struck by her beauty and decide to approach her. You introduce yourself and she smiles. You chat for a bit and realize that you have a lot in common. You both love to read and enjoy hiking.

You ask her if she'd like to go on a hike with you sometime and she agrees. You exchange numbers and plan a hike for the next weekend. The hike is beautiful and you and Emma have a great time. You share your love of books and nature.

After the hike, you and Emma go out for dinner. You talk about your families and your aspirations. You feel like you've known her forever. As the night comes to a close, you walk her home. You pause in front of her door and she turns to you. You both lean in and share a kiss.

From that moment on, you and Emma are inseparable. You go on adventures together, try new foods, and explore new places. You introduce her to your friends and she introduces you to hers. You both find joy in each other's company.

One day, you're walking through the park again and you see a couple sitting on the same bench where you met Emma. You decide to do the same. You sit down and Emma joins you. You both look at each other and smile. You realize that you're in love with her and she feels the same way. You both lean in and share a kiss under the sun.

From that moment on, you and Emma are even more in love. You support each other's dreams and aspirations. You're grateful that you decided to approach her that day in the park and met the love of your life.
__________________________________
A/N this idea just popped into my head because I was really really bored.