Secret - Haechan (SMUTT)

You were in your room, working on your science homework and trying to study for your upcoming quiz. There was a notion you couldn't quite get the hang of, so you kept struggling trying to understand it. That was when you remembered your friend, Doyoung, was quite good at that subject. You called him to ask if he could help you with that number and he said yes and told you that you can come over.

You arrive in front of his dorm door and knocked. One of his roomates, Haechan, opened the door. You guys exchanged a sarcastic "disgusted" look, because that's how you guys mess around with each other.

"What do you want?", the pretty boy said.

"Where's Doyoung?" as you said that, you noticed he seemed quite offended that you were here for Doyoung and not him.

"Oh he's in his room", he said carelessly while pointing behind him and rolling his eyes before leaving you there.

You walked in and closed the door behind you. You quickly understood that there was only Haechan and Doyoung in the dorm because Johnny and Taeyong were out to god knows where.

You went to Doyoung's room and sat down on his bed so he could start helping you. You guys were having fun at the same time. When suddenly, Doyoung gets a call.

"Alright I'll be there, thank you! Bye" he then hung up.

"Who was that?"

"I had a dentist appointment later this afternoon, but they just advanced it to now instead. Since we're done with your homework, is it cool if I head out now?"

"Yea of course, don't worry!"

"Great. I probably won't be back any time soon cause I gotta pass by my mom's house afterwards for something. You can stay here and hang out with haechan or whatever, okay?" You nod.

You guys say your goodbyes and you think to yourself "You know what ,why not go to haechan's room"

So you made your way there and open his door. You saw him playing games on his pc. His back was facing you and he had his headset on, so he probably didn't hear you come in. That's when you decided "why not SpIcE things up?". You go behind his back and roam your hands all over his neck and shoulder and chest and all of that...

"Wh-" Haechan then turns around and looks at you with big eyes, flustered. He immediately tells by to his friends and yeets the cask off his head, while never breaking eye contact. He pins you down on the bed and starts kissing you agressively. You definitely didn't expect it to escalate this quickly...

He then started to undress you and kisses you everywhere on your body, that's when he asks you to finger yourself in front of him. You did as he said and the more it got intense, he said fuck it and started taking control again as he couldn't keep seeing you like this but not doing anything.

He entered you and your eyes rolled to the back of your head because of how much pleasure you were feeling in that moment. Your grip on the sheets were so strong as you tried keeping your moans in.

"I wanna hear you baby" he whispered in your ears.

You started making more and more noises which turned both of you on even more. Your back was arching and your nails were digged down deep in his back as you couldn't handle that much pleasure anymore. You loved it tho.

With every thrust, he hit the right spot and that left you speechless every time. You guys went on and on and that was one crazyyy night!!

In the morning, you both woke up being spammed by Renjun asking to go shopping with him, Jaemin and Jisung. You heard people talk in the living room and looked at each other like "shit". No one can know that you two did it last night, but you know it can be quite hard when living with other people. You analyze the voices and understand that its Doyoung and Taeyong, obviously since they live here, and Yuta.

You and Yuta have had quite a past and he sorta scares you. You also wouldn't want HIM to know that you slept with Haechan last night. You both knew you were fucked. Yet, you decided to get all dressed and ready for the day while panicking together because neither of you wanted to get caught.

Once you guys got out, they looked at you both with question marks all over their faces. You guys made up a lie that when Doyoung left, you two played games and when it was over, it was quite late so Haechan wasn't gonna let you go home at that time. So, he suggested that you sleep over and you slept in Johnny's bed, since he was out of town and Haechan and Johnny share a room.

They simply said "oh okay" and offered you guys breakfast but you both said you were fine. That was a close one!

Yuta came up to you and said "can I talk to you for 2 seconds?".

You agreed and he took you to a room.

"Why do you keep ignoring me?" he said, because you haven't exchanged one single look with him ever since you saw him.

You kept trying to deny that but he didn't buy any of it. He then pinned you to the wall and goes,

"Listen, I don't care who you fuck around with, but just know that I know no one and nothing, will ever compare to the sessions we used to have, and you know it too." He lifts your chin up and says "And please babe, stop ignoring me like that, it's killing me" he said after smirking and leaving you there dumbfounded.

You came back to Haechan as he called you saying you gotta leave now to meet up with the others. As you were walking out, you talked abt how you two nailed the cover up and his hand was around your shoulder.