No Mercy: 1. The Apartments.

Two weeks after the first infection, Fairfield was mired in despair, the dead began to roam the streets, as if it were a horror movie where you try to escape from the crowds of zombies, but they still eat you, sooner or later they will come for everyone, but what if....

FLORIDA, THREE WEEKS EARLY.

Y/N's POV:

It was a normal working day, I began to get ready for my work as usual, nothing could portend trouble, I got into my car, I headed to school I've never felt so shitty, maybe it's because of lack of sleep, because today I practically didn't fall asleep all night...

Entering the school, I began to climb the stairs to the second floor, where my class was, as usual, they were noisy, entering the room, I just moved the table closer to the blackboard and sat on it, rubbing my eyes, then exhaled heavily and looked at the class.

Y/N: What does "History" mean?

Terrence: Opposites!

Y/N: And you can read the board.. So happy for you.. But seriously, what is "History", Sam?

Sam: Changes?

Y/N: Thank you, Samantha, at least someone cares. History is the study of change, and what does change mean? Is this, is opposites, two things.

I noticed how the class got very bored, I just grinned, and then smiled, so every day, leaning back a little, I threw a couple of ideas for the guys, after which the lesson ended, I sat down at my workplace and began sorting through papers, my friend Keith called me on the phone, he said he was waiting for me near the exit, having gathered, I went outside, and surprisingly, I met him there, my friend Keith who was standing with a package in his hands.

Y/N: What's it?

Keith: Ooh, man, this is something you'll  one hundred percent like!

He opened the package and I noticed a lot of drugs there.

Y/N: Damn it, are you out of your mind? We are on state territory, look, if they will spotted us with cocaine in our hands, we both dead!

Keith: Dude relax, I've done it five hundred times, nothing will happen to us!

I looked around, there were no people or other teachers anywhere, so after entering the building, we went to the toilet and Keith began taking drugs for both nostrils.

Y/N: You're just out of your mind, Keith!

Keith: If we get spotted, it's only because of you!

Y/N: Shut up......

We were sitting in the girls' bathroom, since usually there were no girls at that time... or..

Y/N: Oh, shit.

Laila: Mr. L/N?

Keith: Oh boy, we fucked up...

It was my student, she saw me with Keith, with him taking cocaine.. It seemed to me that I seemed to have died, froze in place, holding on to my legs, spread my eyes wide..  It was really lousy and so embarrassing that after that I had to leave Florida forever.....

FAIRFIELD, TWO WEEKS AFTER THE FIRST INFECTION.

It was a rainy day, I looked out into the street and found how zombies were wandering around the territory, making strange noises, I took out my gun and started shooting zombies, coming out of hiding I noticed a horde that was already running at me, not confused, I began to cut them into pieces with a machete, there were not so many zombies in this area, but I I heard the sound of coughing.