2. The Subway.

Curing the infection.. One bullet at a time.

No One's POV:

Recently, about 30 minutes ago, a foursome of survivors came to Y/N's safe house; they had just fought off an infestation attack, and these guys had balls of steel.
But, Y/N was glad to see real smiles, not raiders' smiles. It was another couple of minutes before Y/N spoke.

Y/N: So you guys aren't raiders or infected?

Bill: Son, we are immune and not infected, hungry at most.

Y/N: All right then...

Y/N tossed the boys some food, and then they started eating.

Y/N: So you're going to the Mercy Hospital too, huh?

Louis: Yes, we're on our way there. From there the Chopper Pilot will pick us up and we'll get the hell out of there.

Y/N: Okay... If it's on our way, why don't we start walking now?

Francis: Now is not an option brother, we just escaped from angry zombies, and an hour later we weren't dinner for Tank!

Y/N: Wait... What's a Tank...?

Luis: Don't think of it as the kind that drives around and blows stuff up. It's worse than that.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Bill: They mean that big thing blows up everything it sees and hears!

Y/N: Well... We just don't want to get caught by it.

Y/N felt someone staring at him. Turning his head to the left, he noticed this girl Zoey, she looked at him, 'cause he had saved her from the Hunter earlier.

Y/N: Hey, are you okay? Again, sorry about that Hunter.

Zoey: What? Oh yeah... It's okay...

She turned away from the Y/N, her cheeks flushed like she was a tomato. After eating, everyone was ready to go.

Y/N: I'm ready.

Bill: Ready?

Francis: Hell yes!

Zoey: Yes.

Louis: No problem.

Y/N's POV:

I opened the doors of House's safe, and what I saw shocked me, the floor was ruined and something was burning on the stairs.

Y/N: There's obviously something wrong here.

Louis: You have to be more careful.

Y/N: Um, I get it.

We started moving around the subway, shooting off the infected, it smelled so bad it made me want to vomit.

Y/N: God, what a horrible stench...

Bill: I heard Boomer...

Y/N: Guys, let's stop for a bit, are we going exactly as planned?

As I was talking, Boomer started sneaking up behind me.

Y/N: I realize there's a rescue waiting for us there, but are we sure we can make it...

Zoey: Y/N, from behind...

Y/N: One sec?

Bill: Turn around...

I turned around and saw this picture of Boomer standing in front of me, ready to puke on me.

Y/N: Holy shit!

I shot him and he burst, but his vomit got on me.

Y/N: Ugh, shit. That chubby guy shit all over me!