Chapter Nineteen

Eva

Vito made me sit on his lap as the movie played. His hands moved all over my body the entire time, hardly paying any attention to the film. It frustrated me greatly, I loved this movie!

"Can you stop distracting me? This is the part Prince Naveen tries proposing to her," I swatted his hand away. 

"I am so fucking boreddd," Vito groaned, pressing his face into my neck. 

I ignored Vito's grabby hands, trying to stop my body from reacting to his touch. He moved my hair away from my neck and kissed my skin before biting into my flesh. I chewed my cheek, trying to ignore the ache as he fed himself. 

Vito lapped his tongue over the bite, licking up the blood and humming against my skin. 

"You said we have every day. Let me watch my movie," I whined, wiping the spit of my neck with my shirt.

"Don't do that," Vito mumbled softly, closing his eyes and resting his head back against the cushion. 

"I won't, sorry," I apologized, looking back at him and quickly pecking my lips against his cheek. I turned back to the screen and finished the movie feeling much better than before. 

🎀

Elias

Blood dripped from my mouth and red-coated the grass that used to provide me some sort of comfort. Five of my pack members ended their life today as they spat threats about my mate. 

 Two more of them sobbed on the floor, apologizing profusely as their hate towards their daughter darkened in their heart. 

"She is the Luna, she needs to come back," Gene cried, holding his hands together in a desperate plea. "We love her, you have to know that. When you came back and told us that Evangeline had been mated to two vampires, it freaked us out! We just wanted her back here with us."

I watched his own blood dripping from his mouth. His wife was wounded just as badly. I hated them. They already hit and bullied my mate. They admitted to encouraging Jordan to try and get me back after Jordan planned to cull the pack for resources. They didn't want to be rogues. 

She might hate me if I killed them, but letting them go means my mate might be hunted again. 

"Elias," Kieran said, "we can't let them go."

Evangeline's face smiled prettily in my mind. 

"Go and sort out your pack. Make them understand you're not coming back. I will do it," Kieran grabbed a kitchen knife from the rack, rolling the handle in his hands. 

I nodded, shutting the door behind me and trying to forget the screams that drifted through the woods. I just hoped Eva understood. 

please vote.