chapter 13

(nailea's pov)
Today matt's parents, brother are coming to L.A for a week, i'm sooo scared i want his parents and older brother to like me. matt: lea they would LOVE you i know i do" nailea: yeah but what if i embarrass myself and say something stupid or wrong" chris: nai if we all love you they would also love you" nick: yeah they are going to see how happy you make us" i smiled nailea: jack, are you nervous??" jackie: um not really" she was lying i knew she was lying she was a nervous rec i saw it in her body language, her face the way she was fiddling with her bracelet chris made her. i looked at her nailea: hey jackie, could we uh talk?" jackie: um sure" chris: oooo she didn't say jack" matt: it must be a serious talk" i smiled at matt and went to his room with jackie following behind me, i texted nick to put music or something so they can't hear what we are taking about. Nailea: jack i know you are nervous, you could talk to me" jackie: i know but i don't know how i feel i mean i'm scared but im excited-" my songs started playing and we heard the triplets screaming the lyrics but you could mostly hear chris me and jackie started laughing, jackie: i love him so much" nailea: you should tell him that" jackie: i don't think he likes me tho" nailea: are you serious?? have you seen the way he looks at you?? he'd probably quit drinking pepsi for you" chris came in the room, chris: i would do that for her" nailea: jackie... jack" i said waving my hand left and right in front of her face jackie: huh what??" nailea: you zoned out" jackie: oh.. um what were you saying" nailea: you should tell him how you feel that what i did with matt" jackie: yeah but you were drunk" nailea: yeah but i was going to the next day or the day after that i didnt know i was going to get drunk" jackie: you are right maybe i should get drunk..." nailea: nope no no you aren't doing that.. that's the worst mistake i've ever made in my whole entire life" jackie: but-" nailea: no buts you aren't especially because the triplets parents are coming to town and you can't make a bad impression" jackie: yeah like if they ask who confessed feelings first matt's going to say you got drunk and confessed and what oh what will marylou think" jackie has been in a mood lately i've never seen her like this i think love mad her crazy. i looked at her i walked out matt: hey!! where you going??" he yelled over the music while he turned it down nailea: im going...for a walk" i said while walking down the stairs, matt started speeding walking towards me and followed me matt: lea, hellooooo, NAILEA KARINA HEMMINGS" i heard that and i stopped matt: lea..whats wrong" nailea: i just i just...it's complicated" matt: lea talk to me... i'm your boyfriend" nailea: fine but don't tell chris" matt: ok" nailea: ok so me and jackie were talking about her and chris and i told her to just tell him and she said she can't confess her feelings toward him bc he won't feel the same way then i told go for it that's what i did and she said that i was drunk and that she's going to get drunk to confess her feelings to chris and i told her not to bc your parents would be in town and then she said that yeah like if they ask who confessed feelings first and matt's going to say you were drunk and what oh what would marylou think" matt: oh so now you are overthinking" nailea: yeah" matt: lea don't worry they will LOVE you" nailea: matt i don't think it's a good idea for me to be there-" matt: no no no you are going to be there they are a big important part of my life and so are you" i looked at him nailea: ok i'll do it but only for you" he smiled chris: MATT NAI they are at the airport waiting" matt: ok get the keys" nailea: would all of us fit in the car??" matt: oh i didn't think about that um well maybe chris and jackie and nick could stay" nailea: no no no all three of you have the go it's your family" matt: but what if jackie makes you start overthinking again" nailea: then i'll call you or nick" we went back to the others matt: ok lea and jackie are staying here while we pick them up" nick: alright" matt:ok...bye lea i'll see you right now ok" nailea: ok" matt kissed me on the lips nick: ugh get a room" i laughed, they drove away  and it was just me and jackie.

Jackie and i walked into nicks room and his closet was a mess, nailea: oh no this isn't good" jackie: we should start right now" i nodded i played music for we could go faster, lucky i know nicks order in the closet cause he won't stop talking about how he wants to clean his closet in this order but he never got to it.
(few minutes later)
nailea: and done" i said putting the last shirt on the rack, nick: we are home!!!" i looked at jackie with wide eyes and she looked at me the same way nailea: jackie we got this, you got this just be your- actually be nice and yourself but mostly nice" she nodded matt: there you guys are, come on they are waiting to meet you" jackie got up of nicks bed and rushed to the living room, matt: lea i know you are nervous, i'm kinda nervous as well but i know they are going to like you" i nodded my head matt held my hand and took me to the living room.