chapter 14

( nailea's pov)
I've never been more terrified in my life, me and matt walked downstairs i saw a lady, and 2 guys, they all looked at mine and matt's direction. matt: mom,dad, justin, this is nailea" nailea: hiii" marylou: hi nailea, i was super excited to meet you, cause you make my little boys happy especially matt" she smiled at me nailea: i was so excited as well, i wanted to meet the humans who created the best things that ever happened to me" jimmy: hello i'm jim but you can call me jimmy" nailea: hi jimmy, it's very nice to meet you my names nailea but you guys can call me nai" matt: and not lea i only call her that" justin: hey i'm justin" nailea: hi justin, nailea" marylou: you are even more gorgeous than the pictures matt sends me of you guys" nailea: aww thank you, it's cute he sends you pictures of us to update you i wish i had that kind of relationship with my mom" marylou: aww your mom will come around all moms do" nailea: well not my mom" how does she know all of this jimmy: so who confessed feelings first" i was feeling anxious and i looked at matt, matt: well um she confessed first" justin: i thought you said you were going to before anything changes" matt: i was but she was tired of the game we were playing so she rushed over here and confessed her feelings then i told her i felt the same way" chris: i don't remember it happening like th-" nick: CHRIS!!" marylou: MATTHEW BERNARD STURNIOLO are you lying to me and your farther" i looked at matt nailea: marylou i- its not his fault, it's just...the way i told him wasn't quite the ideal way i wanted it to be and usually is" jimmy: what do you mean??" nailea: well here's how it went it was birthday and a friend of mine invited me to a party so i went and i uh got drunk i didn't mean for it to happen it just happen and uh i called matt and he picked me up and the stairs is where i confessed my feelings without realizing, him and the guys took really great care of you raised them right" marylou: why'd you guys lie?" matt: she was scared that you guys weren't going to like her" jimmy: so instead she told you to lie to us??" matt: no dad she didn't tell me t-" jimmy: matt quit it stop lying for her" (A/N: ik jimmy and marylou aren't usually like this but i needed to spice up the story lmao) nailea: i think it's time for me to leave" i got up and left.

(jackie's pov)
matt took a deep breath matt: dad nailea is a nice girl and she'd never tell me to lie to you guys, she just told me she was nervous and i got nervous also so i panicked and i lied, so please don't get mad at lea get mad at me" marylou: jimmy can't you see matt is in love with her... i mean he stood up for her to his own farther and to make even better she's not even here" i smiled they were both in love with each other matt and nai, he's her matt and she's his lea.