rabdiefwi

"GET UP MAGGOTS, 4 AM. TIME FOR YOUR WORKOUT!" Oh no, he's definitely a sex offender, too! Rabdiefwi  is my WORST nightmare! "Oh, Kolont'o,  have something to say?"

"No, sir. I don't have anything to say." I lied, I had everything to say. My life sucks. Probably worse than yours.
Mr. Coach man.

  Well I was wrong. He gave this very real explanation that "I walked 15 miles in the winter in a tank top and underwear all the way to my school barefoot knee high in snow!" Which is faker than my girlfriend - OF COURSE!

"Listen here you fucking maggot, you mumble words like that one more time you'll become a snack for one!"
I wasn't even mumbling! I guess I had that "I wanna yell my opinion in your face so bad that you can hear my godamn thoughts" look on my face.

July 18th 1901. It's been ok for now, coach is really an asshole, former mathematician. I guess he was an average math teacher because holy hell, was he fucking annoying I tell you.

He was sure a squeaker, he sounded younger than me! And I'm 16 and he's 34 I'm pretty sure!

Now that I think of it. *BOOM*

silence was it.

no sound-

*RIIIIIIIING*

"--AND HE FUCKING SUCKED I TOLD YOU"

Daily News Paper:     July 18th, 1901, 3:56 P.M. PST.
                                  "Nuke hits Elenagfue  in the south Alfheo area - Affected areas: West Sodhdi. North dhaowi. Iegeu. And Josoxko."

Kolo was all alone, it was a Thursday afternoon. Nobody was around, they knew in advance!  They evacuated....

   Military Camp? GONE! Dead Beat father? GONE! Home? GON- Wait....