the bag (part 1)

Summer of 1901, war has reached havoc. Surely the country of Colorbeu' couldn't have any worse things? July 5th, 1901. Nukes are being launched in Geudoqhxk, county of the left brainers. 4789 miles from Josoxko. Nothing bad, right? Oh, there's worse.

  July 16th, 1901. "Hey, Kolont'o. Grab me a beer, won't you?" His on strike father said. Kolo's family wasn't great, his dad went on strike in the marines for having "charges". His mother worked as a dishwasher for his dad. Tiebf'is. His brother, Koalduwo, was the center of attention. His sister was forced to clean the garage and the upstairs hallway.

  Kolo was sent off too military school when he was 16, because he "lied" about his girlfriend. "MAGGOTS! I NEED YOUR ASSES UP, AND YOUR ATTITUDES DOWN!" Great... Coach and former ASSHOLE! He sexually assaulted 15 people 8 years ago. Of course, they kept their asses up for him, but I digress.

   "GET DOWN DROP 5-" Interrupted? COACH/FORMER ASSHOLE INTERRUPTED?? WHO COULD THAT BE? "Sir, your on strike. GET. OUT." Former asshole looked over in defeat, wondering if that was the right decision. "Well, sir. That was 8 years ago, I've changed!" Coach argued. "Welp, certainly not. This girl, 'Alicia Tuperaoniurk' claims on April 15th, you sexually assaulted her in a bathroom at 72 Avenue park on Northway. Well, I guess he's both former coach and fulltime asshole.

   Now that he was exposed, I'm let go from military school for 4 months! Finally! "Son, your going to the Rabdiefwi Military Camp. You can't escape this easily!" Looks like we have a partime asshole and full-time sex offender!

"Ok, so. Most of you were sent here because the last camp coach got exposed for being a Sex Offender.
But I'll be your coach for now, DROP AND GOVE ME 50 FLY SWATTING CHICK DEFLECTER MAGGOTS!"
Thus manages to be worse, but better in every way? What a nightmare- dream?