The Meeting ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%

████▒▒▒▒▒▒30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒50%

████████▒▒80%

██████████100%

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞

☆彡彡 (Ijou)'s POV ミミ☆

My vision starts to return as I feel the sensation of falling and then landing somewhere with a thud... It feels cold and I can feel the danger around me...

"Ow- Just where was I sent to.."

"...Well hello there... Explain to us why you are interrupting a Harbinger meeting and how in the name of the Tsarista did you even manage to do something like that"

I sit up and hold the side of my head, the person's ability gave me a headache- Wait what- Harbinger? What is that? My eyes widen and I look around in panic and fear.

"Wh-what does Harbinger mean?? Who is the Tsarista?? W-who even are you-"

"Now now Regrator, don't sound so harsh... It seems our.. guest... has either amnesia or is actually unaware of what is going on"

A blue-haired man spoke to the very fancy-looking man... Regrator? Is that a title for him? It doesn't sound like a name... I observe the people around me as gain a sense of what has happened...

"W-wait... Did their ability... send me to another world?!?!"

"Oh?~ This is interesting... The 'guest' speaks of abilities and another world.."

"Doctor, I would advise against scaring a child, he doesn't even seem to be an adult yet... I would hate to see a minor in fear"

"This does seem interesting Arlecchino, though you might want to get rid of that soft spot for the young, it could affect the Tsarista's plan"

"Oh shut it Marionette, you always try to ridicule us"

My brain was processing what the people were just saying... From the way they dress and this area, these people are of high status and the blue-haired one, I shivered, he seems to be mentally insane... But the fact they are having a small banter in such a tense atmosphere gives off the feeling that they are very powerful

A man with the right side of his face covered in a strange mask clears his throat, effectively resetting the conversations. He seemed to be the one in control out of all the people, glaring at me he seems to have come to a decision in such a short time.

"Doctor, it seems this person is in reality actually confused... You are to keep him and figure out how they got here and what these 'abilities' he speaks of are"

"Why I do thank you, Jester, I'll take pride in being able to be the first to figure out these things... If they benefit the Tsarista, and me, then I will go to any length to obtain said information~"

"This meeting can continue later, everyone you are to complete the paperwork you are given, and then if you have a mission to proceed with the said mission, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir"

▅▄▃▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂▃▄▅

Authors Note:  Yo guys, is this too short? Prob is but whatever :D