Doctors Evaluation ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%

████▒▒▒▒▒▒30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒50%

████████▒▒80%

██████████100%

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞

☆彡彡 (Ijou)'s POV ミミ☆

The meeting had just finished apparently, and the Doctor was now leading me to a training ground. There was an area with swords, claymores, polearms, bows and,..... books? I'll ask about that later, the Doctor got out a training dummy and told me to pick a weapon.

"Well? What weapon do you want?"

"Question, why are there books?"

"Those are catalysts, only vision holders can use those"

"Oh, Let me feel what the weapons feel like to see which one I want"

"...Tch, fine"

Going up to the weapons I pick up the sword first, it felt weird, I did a few test slashes and it didn't feel right. Putting down the sword I try the claymore, it was too heavy for my liking and the sword just didn't feel right, after a few slash tests it actually felt kinda better than the sword; Might be a second option or something.

"You done yet?"

"Nope, those two didn't feel right"

"...."

Next, I picked up the bow, got a few arrows, and did practice shots... Yea, I missed like uhh two arrows out of five- Don't really like the feeling but if push comes to shove I can use it... Now the last is a polearm... I picked it up, it was light and felt good, I did test slashes, and gave it a few spins, I like this one the best!

"So you're gonna use a polearm?"

"Yes Doctor, this one feels right"

"Ok let's get this first part done with, attack the dummy with all your power"

"Hm? Ok, Doctor!"

Doing as he said I walked up to the dummy and started spinning my polearm around, landing several hits and cuts on the dummy with each spin... but they weren't perfect hits. I noticed the Doctor taking notes out of the corner of my eye but I continued my attacks on the training dummy and after a while, he told me to stop.

"Ok, so your movements are faster than the normal human eye, you naturally aimed for points that would disarm a person, and you mainly relied on your subconscious to tell your body what to do"

"...You got all that from what I just did- Huh... That's impressive"

"Flattery will get you nowhere, now let's have you train with actual people"

"You?"

"No, I'm too high for you right now, Agents!"

"Yes sir?" x5

"You are to train this subject, begin"

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

!Timeskip!╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

"Hah, that was tiring.."

"Hm, You managed to last a while before getting annoyed and defeating them~ Agents leave, subject you are getting closer to being called by your name"

"Huh? Hurray... I'm still tired though"

"Too bad, you get a 10-minute break and then go back to training, I don't want any slacking and I already made you something to follow to improve"

"Yes, Doctor...I prefer this over experiments..."

"Hm? Did you say something?"

"No sir"

With that, the Doctor was left to observe my training and sometimes updated the paper to have me improve better, of course, I did use my breaks to the best extent and actually started to feel stronger than when I started after a few hours... The Doctor really knows a lot about this stuff, I wonder why.

After a while an agent entered and gave us our lunch since they were ordered to, I thanked them while the Doctor and I started eating the food... The Doctor is very creepy but I have to do what he says, my ability says so, but... He's getting a small percentage less dangerous each day! That's good news, right?

▅▄▃▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂▃▄▅

Authors Note: Heyyyyyy... I don't rlly have an update schedule! I try to work on one each day but sometimes I get busy- Ehe~ but how did you like this chapter? I hope you enjoy my story so far, remember to vote! You guys might get a vision but I have to check hoyolab to see the announcement on what stuff relates to what element-