II

Song of the Chapter: "Pictures of Us" by Beabadoobee

-

Yujin sprung up from her bed, a little shaken from being awaken so suddenly but chose to shrug everything off. Instead, she got up to get ready for her second day of school.

After she finished her morning routine, she made her way downstairs to eat something. There, she was met with Yunjin, back-hugging someone she recognized as her girlfriend, someone Yujin's actually grown accustomed to and enjoyed having around despite the change.

Though, she didn't understand how someone like her sister managed to pull someone like her girlfriend, Nakamura Kazuha.

"Good morning you lovebirds.." She mumbled, growing embarrassed at the interaction.

She didn't mean to walk in on them being girlfriends, but y'know, it wasn't her fault they were being so open about it.

Kazuha smiled and pushed the older away from her, turning to give Yujin a plate of eggs and waffles, just the way she liked. "Here, I thought you'd like something nice before you leave, I know how hard it can be to adjust to new things, right Yunjin?" She eyed said girl, who just agreed with her words.

"Oh yeah, whatever you say. Mom told me to drop you off which is why we're up so early. Do you want to go pick up that girl you were with yesterday since we have lots of time to spare?" Yunjin smirked at her sister at the mention of Rei, Yujin's face turning a shade of red.

Yujin just grumbled and ate her food, thanking Kazuha for being sane enough to not burn the house down or add on to her girlfriend's antics.

The older duo just sat and watched her eat, asking questions as they waited for her to finish and at least ten minutes later, they were out and in Yunjin's car, on their way to Rei's home.

naoi.reiii

naoi.reiii
yk i can just walk right ?

ahnyujinn03
oh i'm so aware of it that i'm literally in front of your house rn

naoi.reiii
shut up

naoi.reiii
you literally left like 5 mins ago

ahnyujinn03
yunjin ran like 2 red lights

naoi.reiii
i'll be right out

ahnyujinn03
take your time

Rei hearted the message and a little later, appeared outside, bag in hand and jacket wrapped soundly around her. Her jacket was puffy and white, making her look like a cute marshmallow that was life sized and oh so huggable.

"Welcome to Yunjin's carpool express! I offer you a free ride with no charge in exchange for being able to choose what music is played at all times! Also, guaranteeing 100% customer satisfaction and approval, right love?" She joked and gently elbowed Kazuha, who just shook her head and told her to drive.

They all got to learn a little about each other in the meantime, Kazuha surprised to have met another Japanese girl like herself.

Yunjin joked the entire time that Yujin could be a miniature her and follow after her steps in dating a pretty Japanese girl.

"Unnie! What the fuck?! Oh my god..You did not just say that," The younger sister face palmed, covering her entire being with her hands as her face warmed. She felt Rei's eyes on her and when she peeked through her hands to look at the girl, the Japanese was chuckling in her seat.