✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 4

The wedding between the Kim family and the Jeon family was held in a hurry and not grandly. It stands to reason that such a marriage between two major families should be held grandly, but it didn't.

The news Kim's only heir got married was being covered in the newspapers, and it even became a trending topic  on major news networks.

On the way the driver send them back at night, Taehyung  kept resting with his eyes closed. Sitting next to him Jungkook's nervous palms were sweating, and he carefully peeked at the man next to him.

The driver sent the two of them to the gate of the villa to the suburds. Taehyung opened his eyes and got out of the car first, with Jungkook following behind him.

Taehyung drank a lot of wine. Although Taehyung had a good capacity for alcohol, but he was still a little drunk.

When entering the gate, Taehyung was a little flustered because he drank a lot of wine. Jungkook saw that he was unsteady and kindly went to help him, but Taehyung pushed him away.

While pushing Jungkook away, Taehyung pulled off his tie and went uptairs regardless of Jungkook.

All of sudden Jungkook felt scared, so he didn't dare to speak and followed him upstairs in silence.When he got to the master bedroom that should belong to their new house, Taehyung  slammed the door behind him.

Taehyung's cold and stern voice came inside the door "go to the guest room and don't disturb me."

Maybe it was because of the environment in the early years, Taehyung's tone was ruthless as soon as it was cold. Which directly made Jungkook tremble.

Jungkook has been doted on since he was a child. Everyone in the family love him so much. After all he is the only child of Jeon couples. He has never even spoken loudly.

The more aggrieved he was by Taehyung's yelling, the more he felt scared of Taehyung, and the tears fell uncontrollably. Jungkook quickly  raised his hand to cover his mouth to prevent himself from making a sound, and walked into the guest room silently.

The guest room has been tidied up very clean. It has a large bedroom. The room is connected to the bathroom and balcony, and there are also small cloakroom. All the necessary of the daily necessities are also prepared. It seems that Taehyung has already been prepared.

The room is very good. But one thing is missing,  the only bad thing is that it was separated from Taehyung's room by a corridor, and it was the farthest room from his bedroom on the whole floor.

That night Jungkook lay on the bed crying for a long time, and didn't fall asleep until dawn.

Next morning Jungkook got up at seven O'clock. Although he didn't even sleep until dawn. He made the bed, then opened the door gently and poked his head out to take a look at Taehyung's  bedroom. He saw that the door was still closed.

Jungkook went downstairs lightly, went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. There were lot of fresh ingredients in it, probably prepared by the person who came to decorate the room before getting married.

The kitchen is well-equipped, but everything is very new. It's not home firing. Because a lot of tableware and pans are new, Jungkook boiled a pot of hot water, first sterilized everything, took the pot to cook millet porridge.

He chopped some minced meat and steamed steamed buns wrapped in flour. He also fried two poached eggs and toasted bread.

It was already two hours after all this was done and Jungkook didn’t eat first, he wanted to wait for Taehyung to join him.

He had just sat on the sofa for a while when he heard a noise uptairs, probably because Taehyung had woken up and Jungkook hurried back to the kitchen to make a glass of honey water and bring it out.

He thought after Taehyung drank so much wine last night, he would probably had a bad headache, when he woke up this morning. Honey can promote the absorption of alcohol and relieve headaches.

When Taehyung went downstairs, he saw Jungkook just coming out of the kitchen with a glass of water. After seeing him, his body froze obviously.

Jungkook held the glass and watched him go downstairs stupidly. After taking a few deep breaths, he asked cautiously, "Well I-I-i....made breakfast, do you want some?"

In fact, he is a little afraid of Taehyung. He has always been stern to him,with cold eyes and he has never said a few words to himself  and yelled at him last night.

But Jungkook kept comforting himself that it’s nothing. Taehyung will surely fall for him in the future. It must be because of this that he showed a cold side.

After Taehyung heard what he said, he only glanced at him lightly. Jungkook's eyes were a little swollen and and red, probably from crying.
Taehyung withdrew his gaze and walked towards the door expressionlessly.

Jungkook lowered his head in disappointment the moment he left, feeling sore and uncomfortable in his heart like being pricked by a small needle.

At the moment when Taehyung was about to step out of the gate, he stopped again, truned his back to Jungkook and said, " I already warn you not to do stupid things under my nose or you will suffer a lot."

Taehyung said in a vicious voice. Jungkook was stunned when he heard his words, straying at Taehyung's  back with wide eyes, wanted to say something but couldn’t make a sound at all.

"But as long as you keep yourself safe and be honest, I won't care what you do. I hope you don't care about my affairs. I just hate being tided up with marriage like shit." said Taehyung as he still turned his back to him, with no emotion in his tone.

Jungkook lowered his  head, his eyes becomes teary as he tried his best not to brust into tears in front of Taehyung.

After Taehyung said these words, he slammed the door and left.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

Hello guys...I hope you enjoyed this part. Plz...do lots of vote and comment. Bye bye 

Stay safe...Luv youu💜