Chp 6

Jan 7. 2022

Kali, Dylan, Legacy, Allie, and Brooklyn were scattered throughout Kris's living room. They had all woken up early that morning and decided to keep their voices down out of respect for Kris. Kali, Legacy, and Brooklyn watched as Dylan snapped embarrassing pictures of Allie while she slept.

"She's going to kill you when she finds out you're taking pictures of her," Brooklyn commented, but Dylan ignored her. Laughing at the pictures, he returned to his spot on the floor. "Send those to me," Kali told him.

Legacy turned to Kali and asked, "How do you feel about Chris Brown supposedly being your father?" Kali glanced over and replied, "Ew, don't say it like that! Honestly, I don't feel any different. I've never had an actual dad, so I'm not over the moon about this news. I just want to know three things: who's the source, who's my dad, and did he know I exist? It's more for closure."

Brooklyn chimed in, understanding Kali's perspective. "Exactly. I don't really care for a relationship, but depending on whether he knew or not, I'd be willing to make an effort." Legacy added, "I wonder what your mom is going to say." Kali replied, "She's probably cuddled up with Trashtan right now—"

"Oh girl, don't even mention that man," Allie interrupted, waking up. "How is it that you hate him as much as I do, and I practically see him every other day?" Kali asked. Allie rolled her eyes and said, "Girl, I don't know. He just pisses me off."

"Dylan, who was that boy you were all over last night?" Allie asked, turning to Dylan. "None of your fucking business," he snapped back. Legacy jumped into the conversation, wanting to know as well. "Why are you being so secretive?" Dylan retorted, "Because y'all are some nosy hoes who stay in my business," as he started typing on his phone.

"Who are you texting, your boo?" Kali asked with an amused grin. "Like I said before, none of y'all's business," he replied sharply.

"Wait, how did we even end up here?" Legacy wondered, looking around Kris's living room. "All I know is I better not hear any 'switch the positions for you'," Brooklyn said, quoting Ariana's song.

"She's with Cory—"

"Exactly my point, and I don't care. It's too damn early for that shit," Brooklyn muttered, pulling the covers over herself. "You're done," Legacy commented. Just then, Kali's phone started ringing. "Look who's calling, y'all," she said, turning her phone to show that Khloe was trying to FaceTime her.

"Good morning, everyone," Kris greeted as she came down the steps into the living room. Kali pressed the ignore button and placed her phone in her pocket. "Hey, do you have any spare clothes or something for us to change into so we can shower?" Legacy asked Kris.

"I do. I've got some clothes for all of you," Kali replied, standing up. Legacy, Brooklyn, Dylan, and Allie followed her out of the living room to grab some fresh clothes. Dylan headed to his own room to retrieve his belongings and take a shower.

After spending a few more hours at Kris's house, Allie, Legacy, and Brooklyn decided it was time to head home. They said their goodbyes and made their way out, each going their separate ways.

...

Legacy was in the car when she saw a text message was sent to her phone from an anonymous person. "Oh hell no!" She exclaims

She immediately goes to her contacts and calls Asher. "Hello-" "Are you fucking serious!" She snapped at him "what?—" "all this shit I did for you and you're going to cheat on me with some random bitch!" She cuts him off yelling at him.

"Oh shit! Legacy it was an accident."

"So you sticking your tongue and who knows what else down that bitch's throat was an accident!" She snapped annoyed.