Chapter 2: Merbots

Y/N groaned as she began to wake up. She felt something soft as if it was a nest. It wasn't a bed. She breathed and she realized she was still alive! But wait, did someone rescue her? Is that why she's still alive? Y/N blinked a couple of times before fully opening her eyes. She sighed as she looked around and she realized she was in a beautiful water cave. Was she dreaming or living in a Neverland like in Peter Pan?

She sat up and realized she had a couple of green leaves around her arms like Katniss Everdeen had when waking up. Y/N looked at her hands and arms again before looking around the cave, realizing that she was not in fact dreaming. She was in awe. She got up slowly but that's when a splash was heard along with a male voice. "Yip, yip, yip! Don't get up! Your body needs seriously to recover!"

Y/N froze right in her track. She slowly turned her head towards the direction of the voice and there was a white and red Merformer! It was a male and he looked deadly serious as he has his arms crossed. 

Y/N froze in fear as she couldn't believe what she saw

Y/N froze in fear as she couldn't believe what she saw. It was a merman since it's a male! But he looked not precisely human. Sure, he has a head, arms, chest, stomach, and clawed hands once Y/N looked closer, and has a tail. Y/N gulped and pushed herself, backing away from the unique creature. She felt herself pressed against the rocky wall and didn't dare to look out to escape as she was trained never to keep her eyes off the enemy. But hold on, this creature was no enemy. He helped her with her wounds. 

He seemed to notice her distress that she was scared so he put his clawed hands in the air, showing that he did not mean to hurt her. 

Before he could say anything to the poor scared female, another splash was heard and this time, a much bigger Merformer appeared. Y/N's eyes went wide. It was a blue and red one, and a huge one at that! He seemed to be the leader of the pack. Both of the Merformers have blue eyes, fitting them perfectly. The big one made eye contact with Y/N and they couldn't seemingly look away from each other. One was scared but fascinated while the other was also fascinated about seeing something new close up. But that was also when other members appeared, which shocked Y/N a lot but stared at them in fascination. 

One was a female but didn't seem to have boobs

One was a female but didn't seem to have boobs. The other seemed to be a cute-looking yellow baby and finally, the last one that appeared was a turtle, and boy, he looked strong. Y/N still held herself pressed against the wall as she didn't trust them yet, even though they looked like they mean no harm. 

That's when the big one spoke with a gentle deep voice to her. "We're not going to hurt you, young one. My name is Optimus Prime, the leader of the Merbots."

Y/N listened carefully as he explained further to her. He is speaking the truth. He further said that they never dare to hurt humans, unless, they mean to hurt the Merformers. So, that's what they are? The race? That sounded perfect for them. Y/N looked then calm but stayed against the wall. "My name is Y/N, a Wing Warrior. I was taking a flight when I got shot and fell into the portal."

Everyone listened and got shocked. Y/N was no ordinary human, but a Wing Warrior, something they had never seen before. Y/N finally got introduced to others. There is Ratchet, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and even Arcee. 

I will end the chapter here and I want to ask each of you: what do you want to see in this book? It can be anything you all want. I don't know, such as kidnapping, rescuing, sacrifice, smut, fluff... Let me know in the comments!