Chapter 1

(Lucy's POV)

I woke up in the middle of no where.It looked beautiful, I was in a golden grassland(It's like in episode 23). I had no idea where I was so I got up and started walking. While I was Walking, I started to remember what had happened.

.

.

.

.

Did I die?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Is this Heaven?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No this doesn't feel like heaven.I feel like I'm still alive, his isn't heaven. I can't be dead, I still have things I want to do.I need to know how Natsu feels about me.

No,No,No,No,No,No...... This can't be happening!I got down to my knees and started to cry.Please, this can't happen! I thought.

I need to find Natsu and the others, I can't be dead.I started walking again and started a new journey. I will find you guys and I will know how nastu feels about me.

(At the guild)
(Natsu's POV)

Today day was a regular day.The guild was lively like Lucy wanted it to be.We did what Lucy told me she wanted before she died.I miss Lucy so much, everyone does. I know that one day I would see her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I this was the first chapter for this sequel!!!
I hope that you guys liked it*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Please comment and vote!
Bye