Chapter 3

Lucy POV

I was walking to the two girls house not knowing where I was going before I meet them. We got to a cute little house and there was a woman waving at the girls, she had brown hair and green eyes. She was waiting for them this whole time? " MOM! " Lisa ran up to the young women giggling and smiling, the mother picked her up and spinned around then put her back down. She looked up at Casity then at me."hey mom um this is Lucy and she kinda lost so we brought her back home to help her" "hello Lucy, it is nice to meet you, you can stay as long as you want, I hope we can help you get you back home"I smiled "thank you Mrs. Umm..." "Furawāzu, Mrs Furawāzu"

They let me in and we talked for a while, where do I live and why did go away, I couldn't remember anything so I couldn't answer many questions, I told them what I remembered but it wasn't enough to tell them where I was from and I don't remember anything. They were kind enough and told me that I can stay until my memory's come back, I didn't except the offer at first but they insisted, so I accepted there offer, so I started living with the Furawāzu in a small village and started a new life.

(1 year later)

It was hard to adjust but eventually I felt like I belong there. I started to remembered some small things, I remembered is that I could do magic and I use to be in a guild. I got Curious of my magic so I decided to train more by the help of people in the village. Soon I figured out there was a guild in the village that happily expected me. My memories didn't come back but I felt as if I was already at home

I was sitting down in a small park in the village  "Hey Lucy why don't you come on a mission with us" I turned around to the familiar voice. I smiled as I walk to him "hey karzuki, what are doing here? Shouldn't you be in a mission with mikao and casity" "yea, casity wanted you to come, so do you want to?" "Yea sure, what's the harm" we started walking to the guild talking about the mission. Casity and mikao were waving at us, as we got to them casity acted as if she was old, "what took you so long, I'm already 80 years old" I laughed at her as karzuki just playfully rolled his eyes."mhmm I bet you guys were being lovey dovey" I blushed and pushed her softly "no we weren't!"

We started walking inside the guild talking about what we're gonna do on the mission. I smiled thinking that everything is perfect and nothing can ruin it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLLOOOOO
I'M SO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING
T^T I'VE BEEN SO BUSY
I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE EARLY BUT I'LL TRY