Bath Time // Jake

- Ouch, what happened to your face ? In front of Rosie, Jake was there with a big bruises on his face.

- Rosie don't worry, it's nothing. Jake was talking with pain, and it doesn't reassure her.

- Come back in. Rosie was worried about Jake's state. She doesn't know how he end up in that situation.

Jake enter in the house and direct himself on the couch. Rosie close the front door and when she turn to face Jake, he was already slumped in the couch. Rosie walked silently toward him, ready to heal his bruises.

- Jake, I'm going to prepare you a bath, okay. Rosie say, touching Jake's forehead before heading the bathroom door.

The young woman direct herself in the bathroom, and start the bath for Jake. Only few minutes after, Jake is already here, waiting impatiently for the bath.

- Rosie ? I'm tired. Jake was lean on the frame of the bathroom's door.

- You can come if you want, and after that, you'll go sleeping. Rosie indicate the bath, showing that it's ready.

Jake come to her level, and beggin to undress himself. After that, he step inside the bath and put his chin on the edge of the bath, looking at Rosie's features. A few minutes after, Jake looked Rosie intensely.

- What ? 

- Come.

- What ? Rosie was confused and start smiling at Jake.

- Come in.

- Jake, I already take my shower.

- I don't care. And before she add something, Jake take her by her hips and plunge her in the bath.

- Jake, my shirt ! The both of them were laughing.

- You know, a shirt can dry. Rosie hit Jake's shoulders before she beggin to laugh louder.

Rosie took Jake's head in her hands and kiss his cheek. Jake was all smiley and seems to be better, despite his bruise.

- I love you.

- I love you too Jake.