Just how he likes it.

(This is a story headcannon, i guess an image or smthn idrk.)

NSFW/SMUT WARNING. - FEM YN & LEON KENNEDY AGED 27.

Dom Leon

I see him walking into the door, tired & pretty beat up from his job. His shirt is tight & i can see his muscular build coming through. His arms are visible & i can see blood running down his left arm. I haven't seen him in a month. Leon. Leon S Kennedy, my boyfriend of 1 year. I jump off of the bed & give him a tight hug.
"I missed you...so much." I say, squeezing him, but not too tightly on fear of hurting him as he seems to be injured.
"You too, love." He smiles, burying his head into my neck. He pulls away & looks me in the eyes, his crystal blue irises shining in the lighting. He grabs me by the thighs & picks me up, his hands on my lower half. I wrap my legs around him & he kisses me softly before breaking it & resting his forehead on mine. "Im gonna take a shower & get clean before returning to you...that sound good, yn?" He tells me, with his handsome smirk on his face. I nod & he places me back onto the bed & winks. He then takes his top off infront of me just to tease me. His body is muscular & fit. I immediately feel something inside of me turn on.

Around 20 minutes later he comes out of the shower room, half dressed. His blood was no longer visible. His top was off & he was shining. His hair is dry, from the dryer. Thats a thing about Leon, his hair is always perfect. Split perfectly. I sit up immediately. "God knows how much i missed seeing your beautiful face." Leon smirks as he approaches me & sits next to me on the bed. "I missed you...your beautiful eyes, hair, comfort &...your body." He snickers while placing one hand on my waist & the other on my cheek, caressing me softly. He really knew what he was doing.
"Oh?" I say, smirking. I was becoming more desperate for him by the second as i look at his gorgeous face. He looks down at my lips & kisses me softly. His hands roamimg my body more & more. He reaches up the back of my shirt & unbuckles my bra. It felt amazing to have his lips back on mine, pressing down on me & getting more passionate & intimate. He then turns to be on top of me. He unbuttons my shirt in between kisses. "God you're beautiful." He says with his hot grin. My shirt was off & he then took down the straps of my bra & threw it across the room. He begins to kiss my neck, leaving soft kisses & then bites. He makes it so it's unpredictable, he one second would be soft & the other rough, just how he likes it. This would make me whimper, the sounds coming out of me uncontrollably. The feeling makes me crazy. I whimper out his name a few times & he smirks. "Do you want more, love? Hm?" He asks, looking deeply into my eyes. I just nod, unable to say anything in that moment from the pleasure of him just kissing & biting my neck.
"Use your words, love." He smirked, teasing me.
"Please, Leon...please." I say. It came out more desperate than i had intended...which made Leon smirk even more.
"How desperate of you...well...since you asked nicely." He laughs, caressing my face again. His hands started to roam to my breasts, he brushed his thumb over my nipple, causing me to shudder & a small but noticeable moan came out of me.
"You moan so easily, darling." He chuckled to himself. He then took his pants off, leaving him in his underwear. I couldn't help but stare. I have seen him like this before but...seeing as I haven't seen him in a month, this makes me even more excited & happy to see him all like this. I sit up & he moves closer. I wrap my legs around his lower body, pulling him closer. His lower half touched mine, & i could feel his hardness through his underwear. He laughed,
"Getting even more desperate? I don't blame you...so am i."
I snicker & smile, "Yeah well..." he cut me off, his lips against mine & his tongue slipping through. While kissing he took down his underwear, letting his dick come out. I blush just at the sight. He breaks the kiss & strokes my cheek before slowly placing himself at my entrance. A shiver was sent down my spine from it. He then enters me, the first 4 inches, hes pretty big, 8 inches in total. He goes slow & careful at first, keeping eye contact & caressing my waist.
"Oh my..." He says, before he enters fully. I moan out in pain at first, "Are you okay, love?" He asks, making sure im okay. God how i love this man.
"Yeah...i am...so good. You?" I tell him. He nods & begins to thrust, making all the pain disappear in a few seconds. Pleasure filled my body & soon i was a moaning mess. I could make out small whimpers coming through Leon. This was usual for him, his whimpering, it made me know that he was having just a good of a time as i. "You're doing so w...well..." He says as he thrusts deep inside of me. He then starts to rub my clit, making sure i get the most out of it. I shudder & moan out his name, then he stopped rubbing & pressed down on my lower stomach while pounding inside of me, causing me to roll back my head & moan even louder. "Thats it...you're taking it really well..." he reassures me. He grunts & then throws back his head In pleasure, "God...yn..." He moans out. He fastens his pace, showing how he is close. Im close too, i feel a knot in my stomach start to form, & i can't help but say, "Leon...m-may i?"
he smirks as he looks into my eyes & says, "Yeah...yeah you can..."
i release, a wave of relief & pleasure flowing through my body. He pulls out & then releases his load on my stomach. He falls next to me on the bed, breathing heavily. He turns to me & smiles, "I really missed you...if you couldn't tell."
I look into his blue eyes & giggle, "Yeah, i missed you too...that was...so good."
He nods, "Agreed...ive been wanting to do that every day since we last saw eachover..." before kissing me on the lips. He brings me in for a gentle hug. Leon's after care is amazing, he takes my hand & takes us both off of the bed. I can still feel his juices in my body...& on my body.
"Im gonna run you a bath, okay?" He says before turning on the tap & kissing my forehead.
"Thankyou." I say, "Welcome home, Leon."

----
I am so sorry if that was cringey, that was my first ever time writing something like that & honestly im not proud 😭 i hope you enjoyed, if it was cringey then please tell me in the comments - im okay with constructive criticism 🫶🏻