Loss is hard.

This is going to be a fluff imagine, hope ya enjoy! <3

Leon is 36! (RE6 Leon)

As i sit on the sofa, watching tv, i hear the apartment door open. My head immediately turns to it, & i smile. It's my boyfriend, Leon. He sighs as he opens the door, looking upset. He takes off his leather jacket leaving him in his tight shirt & pants. "Hey, you alright?" I say as i get up.
"Yeah...yeah im fine." He dismisses me & goes to sit down on the sofa. He looks tired...he was on a 3 day mission, so he has been coming home later & later every night. Today was the end of the mission, though.
"So...how was it?" I ask, sitting next to him.
Leon just looks away, huffing,
"The usual. Death everywhere i look."
I give a sympathetic look.
"Hey, look at me." I say before placing a hand on his shoulder. He looks at me, & i try to smile, "Tell me what happened."
His expression softens & he leans his head on my shoulder,
"It was usual...killing zombies, etc...but...one of my comrades...he was a great guy, but he died. Saving my life. His blood splattered allover me. He had a wife & kids! It should've been me. I should've died instead of him. It's all my fault. Im pathetic!" He groans, tears gradually forming in his blue eyes.
"Listen to me...it's not your fault, you're not pathetic. Your comrade is a hero. & i promise you he didn't sacrifice himself for you to say that you're pathetic. Im sure he'd want you to stay strong. Loss is hard, i know. But having someone to cry to really helps. & i wanna be your someone." I say, smiling warmly. Leon looks at me in awe & a faint smile on his gorgeous face. He kisses me softly for a second before getting off of me & opening his arms so i can relax laying on his chest. I do as he wants & i feel his strong arms wrap around me. "You're too kind...you know that right?" He smiles. I laugh softly.
"Im not really...i just know what to say i guess" I modestly say.
"That you do..." he replies, holding me even closer. The warmth his body gave off just made me feel safe. What did i do to deserve Leon S. Kennedy? I get off of him slightly & kiss him softly, caressing his cheek as i do it. He is taken aback by the kiss, but kisses me softly back, his hands wondering up & down my waist soothingly. I pull back & smile, looking into those gorgeous eyes of his. "Y'know...work made me very frustrated..." Leon smirks, looking me up & down. His tone is teasing, his hand moving to circle on my back. My face heats up, but i know hes only joking...i think. "Relax, love. Im joking. We can have that kind of fun on another day..." he chuckles. I laugh softly, smiling. It's moment like these that make me realise about just how lucky i really am. Leon makes me realise that more than anything. The way he cares for me, heck he even makes breakfast now & then, with his silly "kiss the cook" chef's apron. The way he strokes my hair as we cuddle late at night. The way he knows when something is wrong, & always knows how to cheer me up. Gosh i love him.
"Deep in thought?" He says with his cheesy but cute grin.
"You...could say that."

----------

I hope you enjoyed. Lmk if you want more fluff or more NSFW imagines!