s1 ep1."raped and safe"

what does rape mean?"Jäger asked curiously For Bandits answer.
Bandit was shocked when he said that. But bandit said back " Uhm... It's like someone fucking another person. But the other person doesn't want to. But he or she's forced

"What!?" Jäger was uncomfortable about that and Was shocked. Bandit patted him on the shoulder with a "it's okay" reply. jäger smiled at him.

A few hours later jäger saw Bandit hanging out with doc and jackal. Jäger got a little uncomfortable because jackal Was Lacking him behind bandits back.

Jäger saw Jackal winked at him. Jäger got uncomfortable and Shy. He didn't want to yell at him. He just ran away

Jackal Smirked and looked back at doc and Bandit. They were just talking and talking....

_______________________
A few hours later jackal had an Idea to rape jäger with Doc. He went to doc and said "Yo gustave, wanna Like go fuck jäger?" Doc smirked and nodded. they both ran inside jäger's room. They slammed it open and jäger got Shocked. jäger gave them a Confusing and uncomfortable look.

Jackal jumped into Jäger and kissed him aggressively. Jäger felt uncomfortable about it. He pulled him away and looked away. He was very uncomfortable and not sure. He has a boyfriend and doc, Jackal didn't care. They still wanted to fuck him and use his body.

Jackal kept kissing jäger and Layed on his back and making jäger crawl on his chest. Jackal was still kissing him roughly. Jäger was leaning on top of him. He was uncomfortable about this. Doc in the other hand already wanted to make jäger blow job him.

"hey slut." Jäger looked at him with tears but curious what he wants. "blowjob me like a real slut." jäger's Eyes widened. He wanted to refuse. He Shaked his head as a no.
Doc got mad And Pulled him away from Jackal. "accept it or else." jäger teared up, he nodded And Doc smirked.

doc Dropped jäger. Jäger wanted to Refuse suck his cock. " p-please... N-no.... I don't want to." Doc's smirk faded. he pushed him against my cock Making his cheek touch it.
Jäger looked quivered. he sucked it while still crying.
Doc threw his head Back and gripped Jäger's head and thrusted in his throat faster. Jäger Cried in pain but with mixed pleasure. Jackal Went inside him. Jäger Flinched and wishing bandit was here to get him.

With the others~

"Hey Elias, have you seen jäger anywhere?" Bandit asked with a worried face and waiting for his answer. "Uhm.no.i just saw him in his room though"Blitz answered curiously thinking why he asked that. " no help. " bandit ran into jäger's room.

"jackal.... You didn't lock the fuckin' door."doc was nervous that someone would walk in. but he didn't care and kept fucking jäger's throat." It's fine. No one will walk in anyway. " they both kept fucking jäger.

Bandit slammed the door open.
Jäger smiled and pulled doc's cock away from his throat with a lot of saliva. bandit looked at him with wide eyes. Bandit looked angry.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU." jäger Ran to bandit. "they-they.... Wanted to rape me. " bandit believed him and balled his hands as a fist. He looked so angry he wanted to punch the wall.

Doc and Jackal backed away From the edge of the Bed. Jäger hid his face On bandits Chest and hugged him. Bandit stroked his Head and looked at doc & jackal angrily. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU 2!?" Doc & jackal gave him a nervous smile. Bandit Placed jäger in the corner. Bandit was now so mad.. He walked up to doc and jackal. He Punched them both in the face hardly.

Doc & jackal's nose was bleeding. bandit got out with jäger safely. Jäger was safe and they did no harm to him. They both hugged.