S2 ep3."Good morning"

The next day IQ was the one that woke up first. she went down stairs and saw the 3 cuddling together while the TV is still on. she side eyed them and Turned the tv off. She went into the kitchen to get some Food and cook for them.

The gign's Woke up and went downstairs. Rook Side eyed the 3.
"Oi, wake up" Rook shaked the 3 To wake up. jäger opened his eyes. His vision was a little blurry but when he opened it wide he saw the 2 still sleeping next to him. "What.. What time is it?" Jäger rubbed his eyes with his wrist And layed again. "8:20."rook still side eyed Them and waiting for jäger to get up. Rook wanted to watch TV that's why☠️

" that's so early."Jäger layed back again And rook doing the >:( face. "just get up." IQ had enough with their fighting. IQ is like the mother to the gsg9. Jäger rolled his eyes and got up and stretched. rook Kicked the 3 on the knee. Bandit woke up "dude wtf is wrong with you?" bandit Stretched his arms and got up. "wake blitz up. I'm gonna finish the lorax." bandit slapped blitz awake. blitz woke up. "5 more minutes." Blitz was still sleepy asf. "NO.GET THE FUCK UP" rook had enough with their shits>:( Anyways they got up. "What's for breakfast?" jäger Leaned on the counter Checking it.

bandit Looked at his FULL package. "nice ass mari." Bandit teased him. jäger became red but ignored him.. IQ side eyed them. "Got dem Full package fr." blitz teased him too. bandit nodded in agreement. They both Smirked and bandit got close To jäger's azz. his 𝘽𝙐𝙇𝙂𝙀. poked Through Jäger's jeans. Jäger Didn't mind. He didn't knew what bandit was gonna do. the others Didn't notice too.

Bandit Layed behind Jäger. bandit nuzzled. jäger Felt Bandit behind him. he got up from leaning And cuddled Bandit. bandit layed his head on Jäger's shoulder.

(I'll Make the next part AFTER. Im done with a new Story)