s2 ep1."poly date"

A year later jäger forgot all of the Trauma he had That doc and Jackal raped him. But he was still uncomfortable about it. He still remembered a bit of it.

Jäger went into his room and into the bathroom. He looked at the mirror and admired himself for a minute. After he didn't that he changed his clothes into his dark green hoodie and short pants and striped Socks. He only wore his shades and mask. He wasn't wearing his Helmet or something.
The only thing that is showing is his SILKY brown hair.

Jäger Putted on some red Sneakers. And went Into the living room with the others. (Btw they are having a rest day. And wanted to hang out with each other)

they were watching the lorax. Kapkan can't stop laughing at Like uhmm Oncealor's gf or some shit.
That ginger bitch yk?  Anyways. Kapkan kept laughing and Cackling. fuze and tachanka had enough with him

3 russians smacked Kapkan in the Back and side eyes him. "Aight I'm sorry-" he laughed a bit and slapped his Thigh. "WE ARE TRYING TO WATCH A MOVIE." kapkan kept laughing but covered his face with a Pillow. "I'll fuze u" fuze had enough with his Scenarios.kapkan finally shutted up.

blitz winked at Jäger when he came in. Jäger turned a little red. Because he was in a poly date with him and bandit. Jäger sat down on the floor with them. Watching the lorax.
A few hours later the others fell asleep except for the gsg9's.
IQ yawned. "Hey guys, are you going to sleep yet or not?" bandit & blitz Shaked their head as a no. Jäger nodded. He was sleepy asf. IQ let out his hand for jäger to Hold.

But bandit Stopped him. "stay here for a while please." Jäger looked at bandit curiously. But jäger gave IQ a nervous smile. "okay fine." Jäger rolled his eyes and stayed with blitz & Bandit.

___________________________________
Jäger looked uncomfortable in his. Position because he was sitting in the middle with bandit and blitz on his left and right. They are both cuddling him. Jäger nuzzled tho
Bandit took off his mask (jäger's)
and Kissed him on the cheek.Blitz side eyes him and gave Jäger a peck in the Cheek too.

(I have school tmr guys! But pls wait.)